TForce | Loss of awards

spaceace

TB Lurker
Credits
Was told this morning in a meeting that no awards will be given until you hit 20 or more years.Also the 30 and 35 yr trips and our Christmas gift are gone.One more thing if you get your 40 yrs you don't get your 4 wk bonus.

...yup heard that also...not surprised...soon there will even be talk of wage concessions...I didn`t say that:stirthepot:...yup had a feeder driver tell me theres talk of that also...

a ups key chain

YES, EVERYONE IS RIGHT ABOUT WHAT THEY HERD.
I WILL HAVE MY 30 YEARS IN IN 45 DAYS AND WAS TOLD LAST NIGHT NO TRIP FOR MY 30 YEARS OFSERVICE.
:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
INSTEAD I GET A KEY UPS KEY CHAIN.

O WELL ANOTHER DAY IN PARIDISE.............I GUESS.

well you could be like the Charley West driver over 30 yrs., road team member, truck driving champion, wrote up for taking 26 min. to hook a set. Now that's gratitude.

..the Rodeo also took a big hit..the guys were/are going too now have to pay for most of their expenses...so the couple that I talked to said they are out...

Pure bs!!!!!!!!!!!

well you could be like the Charley West driver over 30 yrs., road team member, truck driving champion, wrote up for taking 26 min. to hook a set. Now that's gratitude.

I WISH THEY WOULD TRY..............................

THERE IS NOTHING IN THE CONTRACT THAT SAYS YOU HAVE TO HOOK UP IN 26MIN.

IT WON't STICK, ALL HE HAS TO SAY IS HE WAS WORKING SAFE.

:TR10driving03:

Hey now, I just received my handy dandy one size fits all imitation gold plated UPStm key ring..........not bad for 25 years out of my life..............

Hey now, I just received my handy dandy one size fits all imitation gold plated UPStm key ring..........not bad for 25 years out of my life..............

And maybe, just maybe, if you are a model employee they will give you your very own key to the bathroom when you hit 30 years to put on that key chain! :clap:

lets just hope they dont start cutting wages
Well, thats already happened to some of us that have been reclassified as parttime with no warning, even though we work 40+, driving and working the dock, doing the same work as our fellow brothers and sisters with start times...thanks UPS! Were just numbers here, none of us important, all replacable by some willing fool without a clue!

And maybe, just maybe, if you are a model employee they will give you your very own key to the bathroom when you hit 30 years to put on that key chain! :clap:

I'm going on twenty-seven years and a weekly paycheck is enough thanks for me. :popcorn:

I'm going on twenty-seven years and a weekly paycheck is enough thanks for me. :popcorn:

..we have/had a guy that was going to stay and get his extra 4 wks vac. in May...40 yrs...and he missed it by a month..needless to say next week he is retiring:smilie_132:

We also used to get saftey awards. Not much but it was nice to know it was coming if you were safe. ALL the safety UPS preaches and they take this away!