TForce | Loss of awards

I am sure there point is, your job is to be safe there not gonna hold our hands and give us pins and patches becuase were doing what were suppose to be doing, were at the top of the food chain when it comes to our wages, that is thanks enough.

Safety lunch

I had an accident while driving my UPS Freight truck last year. There wasn't any safety bonus in effect, so I didn't loose anything.:TR10driving03:

I had to ride with a safety trainner for a day.:bananalama:

He bought us both lunch that day using the company credit card.:guiness:

So does this mean NO safety bonus if you don't have an accident & a FREE meal on the company whenever you do have an accident????????

:Banane01:

I had an accident while driving my UPS Freight truck last year. There wasn't any safety bonus in effect, so I didn't loose anything.:TR10driving03:

I had to ride with a safety trainner for a day.:bananalama:

He bought us both lunch that day using the company credit card.:guiness:

So does this mean NO safety bonus if you don't have an accident & a FREE meal on the company whenever you do have an accident????????

:Banane01:

I wish i worked where you do ..... our safety trainer doesn't have a company credit card ....he's a driver like us... I used to look forward to that $275 before Christmas for being a safe driver!!!

I wish i worked where you do ..... our safety trainer doesn't have a company credit card ....he's a driver like us... I used to look forward to that $275 before Christmas for being a safe driver!!!

Our Safety Trainners are driver like us.

We have a city driver who is a safety trainner & one road driver who is a safety trainner.:TR10driving03:

BOTH HAVE UPS FREIGHT COMPANY AMERICAN EXPRESS CREDIT CARDS.:dance: