FedEx Freight | Mandatory Masks

Masks have already been required, the only difference now is that vaccinated people don’t have to wear them, and you don’t have to prove it

You’ll make a good communist
Because you don't understand the law (or even know the proper abbreviation), I would make a good communist.

I'll break it down for you since you're incapable of doing some research. HIPAA prevents doctors and insurance companies from sharing sensitive medical Information. It does not prevent an employer or school from requiring proof of vaccination. That's why, when you enroll your kids in school, you need an immunization card or religious exemption. That's why people get a card when they opt in on the shot.

Go read a book.

Because you don't understand the law (or even know the proper abbreviation), I would make a good communist.

I'll break it down for you since you're incapable of doing some research. HIPAA prevents doctors and insurance companies from sharing sensitive medical Information. It does not prevent an employer or school from requiring proof of vaccination. That's why, when you enroll your kids in school, you need an immunization card or religious exemption. That's why people get a card when they opt in on the shot.

Go read a book.
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN