FedEx Freight | Mandatory Masks

Because you don't understand the law (or even know the proper abbreviation), I would make a good communist.

I'll break it down for you since you're incapable of doing some research. HIPAA prevents doctors and insurance companies from sharing sensitive medical Information. It does not prevent an employer or school from requiring proof of vaccination. That's why, when you enroll your kids in school, you need an immunization card or religious exemption. That's why people get a card when they opt in on the shot.

Go read a book.

Because you don't understand the law (or even know the proper abbreviation), I would make a good communist.

I'll break it down for you since you're incapable of doing some research. HIPAA prevents doctors and insurance companies from sharing sensitive medical Information. It does not prevent an employer or school from requiring proof of vaccination. That's why, when you enroll your kids in school, you need an immunization card or religious exemption. That's why people get a card when they opt in on the shot.

Go read a book.
I bet you voted for Biden and on the shot
Issue it’s killed about 5 thousand people and FDA has only approved the shot for emergency use Amazing how people have given up their freedoms to this virus thats only killed .2% of 1% of population of United States

Issue it’s killed about 5 thousand people and FDA has only approved the shot for emergency use Amazing how people have given up their freedoms to this virus thats only killed .2% of 1% of population of United States
When you quote the number killed by the vaccine you use actual numbers but when you quote numbers killed by the virus itself you use percentage of population. Nice try. How about comparing apples to apples, i.e., actual number killed in both cases for a valid comparison.

Nothing like open discrimination against someone on their perceived medical condition. Forget natural herd immunity, it’s only the strongest self made vaccine their is, submit to communism and control. Don’t ask intelligently placed questions like how many died of tuberculosis last year or the flu, why are you bribing me with tickets, beer, etc for an emergency use experiment and make sure you surrender your freedom again when the next lockdown comes along. Stay panicked by the fake news and disregard those accidental broadcasts that slipped out showing your dictators not wearing masks and leaving the states on vacation when they told you to stay put…
And above else where your mask that they gave you….

The only number I can find is 4,100 vaccinated people died from Covid. That tells me the vaccine is less than 100% effective, a fact we were told upfront, not that the vaccine killed them.
We lost 2500 dead and 24,000 wounded military because .001% of the population died on 9/11.
AS to the Biden comment. Do you remember Operation Warp Speed? Did you forget that vaccines were going into American arms before Biden took office on January 20?
You have your freedom. Don't wear a mask. Don't get the shot.
No Shirt
No Shoes
No Shot
No Mask
No Service

When you quote the number killed by the vaccine you use actual numbers but when you quote numbers killed by the virus itself you use percentage of population. Nice try. How about comparing apples to apples, i.e., actual number killed in both cases for a valid comparison.
The only number I can find is 4,100 vaccinated people died from Covid. That tells me the vaccine is less than 100% effective, a fact we were told upfront, not that the vaccine killed them.
We lost 2500 dead and 24,000 wounded military because .001% of the population died on 9/11.
AS to the Biden comment. Do you remember Operation Warp Speed? Did you forget that vaccines were going into American arms before Biden took office on January 20?
You have your freedom. Don't wear a mask. Don't get the shot.
No Shirt
No Shoes
No Shot
No Mask
No Service
You forget no freedom

Better to let people think you're a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

You can go through my post history to see who I voted for and that I've been against all of those since it started.

Well at the end of the day it really doesn’t matter I think we’re going in civil unrest in this country and will not be fun just saying
The revolution is scheduled for 8 November 2022. On that day all 435 members of congress and 34 senators must reapply for their jobs. On that day all of them can be fired. But that will not happen. As I posted earlier, democracy does not work.

Again, go through the post history. Not that either. Keep trying though, bud.
Well at the end of the day it really doesn’t matter I think we’re going in civil unrest in this country and will not be fun just saying
Ehhh. Liberals are weak pansies..easy to pick off.
Now them Chinese can be tough little buggers. Gonna be tougher…..and that’s with the ones already here….
Yep

That's not what you were saying. You said I'd make a good communist because you don't understand HIPAA and then to double down on your foolishness you said t voted for BIden.