FedEx Freight | Mandatory Masks

I sure am glad these threads are getting hijacked who cares what the topic is about. Someone needs a Bravo Zulu. Smoke what do you think?:bat:

Don't want the shot, I don't care.
Die, I don't care.
No Shirt
No Shoes
No Shot
No Service
How legal is that?
Face palm. I guess your one of those people that bought into the fear campaign, with a virus that has a survival rate of 98.7%. I would get 10 shots if I were you and ware a nasa space suit for the rest of my life, just to be on the safe side. Smh lol

Can't require an experimental vaccine and that's what they are right now. It's also illegal under federal law to incintavise people to get the vaccine.

I don't know if it is illegal. I've heard ads to be entered into a 50k cash lottery for receiving it and the local CVS offers gift cards for getting it. None of it is working though.. The county is way below that 70% threshold and a lot of the big vaccine events got cancelled due to lack of interest.

I don't know if it is illegal. I've heard ads to be entered into a 50k cash lottery for receiving it and the local CVS offers gift cards for getting it. None of it is working though.. The county is way below that 70% threshold and a lot of the big vaccine events got cancelled due to lack of interest.
That’s why you are seeing the ramp up from the Delta variant.

That’s why you are seeing the ramp up from the Delta variant.
No…First it was the west African variant, then the London variant, then the Brazilian variant, now the Delta variant. It’s all going to get you! Stay panicked! Stay afraid! And most importantly stay glued to the lying fake news broadcast and their propaganda and Clickbait. Screw that lab rat experiment with almost 6,000 deaths tied to it and climbing.

No…First it was the west African variant, then the London variant, then the Brazilian variant, now the Delta variant. It’s all going to get you! Stay panicked! Stay afraid! And most importantly stay glued to the lying fake news broadcast and their propaganda and Clickbait. Screw that lab rat experiment with almost 6,000 deaths tied to it and climbing.
Exactly the point I was trying to make.

Look up the Helsinki accord "The common rule"