FedEx Freight | Mandatory meeting tomorrow

Ok, Ops change for some terminals. ROC and MIN . Are two that come to mind. Extra service day added to economy to service customers. Seattle will be ran I 90 instead of 80. More economy freight to go on the rail. Mask mandatory change if vaccinated, no mask required .

Actually ,
It's been so hot I gave up on them nice thin tiny underpants I found in Mrs. Smokestacks dresser , you stay much cooler down there . Now that I am neutered and vaccinated I found a new use for my masks . Put one leg through each side and slide it up over my nads , thus staying super cool in back and supported in front . Totally grand use of all them masks and my customer can still call me Dick Face .

Actually ,
It's been so hot I gave up on them nice thin tiny underpants I found in Mrs. Smokestacks dresser , you stay much cooler down there . Now that I am neutered and vaccinated I found a new use for my masks . Put one leg through each side and slide it up over my nads , thus staying super cool in back and supported in front . Totally grand use of all them masks and my customer can still call me Dick Face .
What about the neck gaiter? Maybe a crotchless skirt?

Actually I have been working on that design but now that you spilled the beans (nads) . I'll pass that project off to you now DOTFXF .

Actually ,
That was way more than I needed to know…