FedEx Freight | Mandatory meeting tomorrow

Ok, Ops change for some terminals. ROC and MIN . Are two that come to mind. Extra service day added to economy to service customers. Seattle will be ran I 90 instead of 80. More economy freight to go on the rail. Mask mandatory change if vaccinated, no mask required .
Starting in early October MSP is going to be an end of line center and SMN will be a hub.

No need for a Meeting now. We found out from our meet drivers who had their meeting yesterday that we lost 8 runs and nobody even showed up to let us know anything. Thanks fxf management

We had a meeting with plenty of happy talk, but no reference to the runs we’re losing…

Actually ,
It's been so hot I gave up on them nice thin tiny underpants I found in Mrs. Smokestacks dresser , you stay much cooler down there . Now that I am neutered and vaccinated I found a new use for my masks . Put one leg through each side and slide it up over my nads , thus staying super cool in back and supported in front . Totally grand use of all them masks and my customer can still call me Dick Face .
Damn, Richard Cranium must be so proud of you!

No need for a Meeting now. We found out from our meet drivers who had their meeting yesterday that we lost 8 runs and nobody even showed up to let us know anything. Thanks fxf management
They probably gave them away to contractors. Last weekend on Saturday I saw kW 900 pulling our doubles on 84 east heading towards Newburgh Ny.