XPO | March 9th Video and Meeting

No, that's in 4 more months...almost looking forward to that, like some rite of passage, or badge of honor..

What is they say?...50 is the new 30? Well thats just freaking great! Now I have to work til I'm 85 :duh:

Have you received your first AARP solicitation letter? :Poke: Thats a shocker...at first I thought it was a mistake untill I received more of them.

I think they love me. :hysterical:

Rat :biglaugh:

What is they say?...50 is the new 30? Well thats just freaking great! Now I have to work til I'm 85 :duh:

Have you received your first AARP solicitation letter? :Poke: Thats a shocker...at first I thought it was a mistake untill I received more of them.

I think they love me. :hysterical:

I will have to get used to that, I suppose...hating the mailbox, I mean..

at least you will get to join aarp, been a member for 9 yrs. now

How's that goin' for you..?? I am still trying to recover from the first time a college aged young lady called me sir...and that was about 15 years ago...I really thought my life was over then..I stayed in the house for a week, but the makers of Jack Daniels saw a spike in their stock..

How's that goin' for you..?? I am still trying to recover from the first time a college aged young lady called me sir...and that was about 15 years ago...I really thought my life was over then..I stayed in the house for a week, but the makers of Jack Daniels saw a spike in their stock..

My kids call me "dude"...I keep telling them there is no "u" in Dad!:biglaugh:

In California, that's a compliment..but my boys just call me dad, and that's cool with me...I do have a phobia about "grandpa" though, and I have told the boys there is no rush..
:hide: I became a Grandpa at 47, and was not quite sure what to think about it. Believe me, the first time the name grandpa is spoken to you, your heart will melt just like mine did!:smilie_132:

actually if you check it out aarp offers some cost savings, at least it has for us. home and vehicle ins. ect.

:hide: I became a Grandpa at 47, and was not quite sure what to think about it. Believe me, the first time the name grandpa is spoken to you, your heart will melt just like mine did!:smilie_132:

It's cool to hit the waves with my sons still, I enjoy that...But I don't want to be unloading at the beach and have a voice ask "Do you have enough wax on the board, grandpa??" That might force me to a bridge...

It's cool to hit the waves with my sons still, I enjoy that...But I don't want to be unloading at the beach and have a voice ask "Do you have enough wax on the board, grandpa??" That might force me to a bridge...

:hide: Look at the bright side, it will probably be a question: When will you get me my own board, Grandpa?:smilie_132: