FedEx Freight | Mask

Not our place. They've forced more people to wear masks this week than they have since CoVid started.

First it was "you have to wear the masks", then it was "well, if you're not going to wear them can you stay 6 feet apart?" and finally ", fine, do what you want I don't care".

First it was "you have to wear the masks", then it was "well, if you're not going to wear them can you stay 6 feet apart?" and finally ", fine, do what you want I don't care".
Our place is going wrong direction lol. 1st it was 6ft, then masks for most but not all(favorites), now that cases have dropped 90% and we have 0 people out with CoVid and/or contact they want masks or get written up.

They just told us still wearing mask even though CDC changed guideline. Proof they don't adhere to it like they've said they do!
It's a freaking joke at this point. Kinda funny like everything else at my center depends on who you are whether or not you have to follow this stupid rule.

Brainiacs. Trying to kill everybody.
Follow the science.
You get 500 lashings for bringing this useless drivel back up. By drivel I mean this thread. However I did have to shake my head at the hostler last night in cgt wearing his mask at all but while alone in the hostler? Are you kidding me?

Last edited: