Holland | Merger is off?

Wrong!
The entire calculation is based on X=2
Step 2 is correct 2X=4
Steps 3 and 4 are correct 0=0
Step 5 is wrong. 2+X cannot equal X. You have already established that X=2. Step 5 says 2=4.
Dude, we're talking about ABBA here. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

I'm talking 45's.
Unstacked.
Stacked pups are 112' according to your math.
Alot of freight ....a penny for the driver.
Get lost
Show me pictures on your City run where you have double stacked 28’s. That’s unheard of. Unless it’s a receiver unload at a dock. Also your comment about the last 25 years everything going up by double or more. Hogwash, my wages went up over 2 and a half times over the years. I retired from 16 years linehaul at .76 a mile pulling triples and .73 a mile pulling a set, plus getting paid every time I threw iron, drop, hook, and fuel.

Show me pictures on your City run where you have double stacked 28’s. That’s unheard of. Unless it’s a receiver unload at a dock. Also your comment about the last 25 years everything going up by double or more. Hogwash, my wages went up over 2 and a half times over the years. I retired from 16 years linehaul at .76 a mile pulling triples and .73 a mile pulling a set, plus getting paid every time I threw iron, drop, hook, and fuel.
I wouldn't pull them here for $75/hour.
.76/mile is goofy.

I don't even want to see 3 trailers hooked together let alone have them hooked to my truck.

I'm sure all those who invested in China and Mexico really appreciate you hauling their junk for such a cheap rate.
1 guy.
3 trailers.

Turned us into a nation of shelf stockers for communists.

Too bad they didn't make you haul 6.
Then you might see what I'm saying and wouldn't be trying to say " It isn't so bad."
Twice as much for a penny a mile IS so bad
And it don't matter if the trailers are empty.

S
I wouldn't pull them here for $75/hour.
.76/mile is goofy.

I don't even want to see 3 trailers hooked together let alone have them hooked to my truck.
Slave, I doubt that you ever will. You’re city and I was line. Even though I used to pull triples on my city run before I went to line. But it was a breeze. Dropped two trailers at two accounts, peddled the third, went back and collected my two dropped trailers which had been unloaded and reloaded and took everything back to the yard. My run was out of town so lot’s of freeway driving. In Orygun, doubles and sometimes triples were king on out of town city runs.

Too bad they didn't make you haul 6.
Then you might see what I'm saying and wouldn't be trying to say " It isn't so bad."
Twice as much for a penny a mile IS so bad
And it don't matter if the trailers are empty.
I was hourly plus extra for pulling a third on the city. Line was mileage like I stated before. The west coast is a different beast than your area.

I'm sure all those who invested in China and Mexico really appreciate you hauling their junk for such a cheap rate.
1 guy.
3 trailers.

Turned us into a nation of shelf stockers for communists.
Actually I hauled a lot of U.S. made products. Axles for a motor home manufacturer, foundation products for homes, paint for house, grocery products for stores, nuts and bolts for companies in the Midwest and East coast amongst other things.

Actually I hauled a lot of U.S. made products. Axles for a motor home manufacturer, foundation products for homes, paint for house, grocery products for stores, nuts and bolts for companies in the Midwest and East coast amongst other things.
I’m guessing a lot of those nuts and bolts went to Eastern Pennsylvania? Seems to always be a shortage there? Not sure what that’s all about?

Because they're junk. Competing with the Third World and communist China means junk must be sold to compete
Slave, I am trying to let you know that a lot of my pickups were US manufactured products. But I understand your feelings about foreign garbage. That’s why I don’t shop Walmart or similar stores. Guns, if not made in the US I won’t buy them. Mossberg is about the only shotgun that I will buy. Those cheap Chinese pieces of crap are worthless.

Slave, I am trying to let you know that a lot of my pickups were US manufactured products. But I understand your feelings about foreign garbage. That’s why I don’t shop Walmart or similar stores. Guns, if not made in the US I won’t buy them. Mossberg is about the only shotgun that I will buy. Those cheap Chinese pieces of crap are worthless.
If an American manufacturer wants to sell....it's not about quality. It's about price. And our manufacturers can't even make quality or else they won't have a place to sell it in large quantities. Ours must pay American wages.
Lowe's and Home Depot and Ace will probably all sell the cheapest stuff they can get. Nothing to do with quality and no offense to you. It's just stupid the way our economy works for the last few decades