Holland | Merger of brands rumor in KC.

Me and my friend enlisted in the Marine Corps on the buddy plan. We were guaranteed to stay together through boot camp. My friend stepped off of the bus ahead of me and the D.I. screamed to go that way.
Then I stepped off of the bus and the D.I. screamed to go the other way. When I started to protest the screaming and obscenities got worse. That was the last time I saw my friend during bootcamp.

Sounds like they didn't treat you guys very nice.
Our's always called us by our first name, never raised their voice, they asked what we wanted for breakfast and how we wanted our eggs cooked
Never asked us to run, if you were tired, you could sleep in till 8.30 or 9, they wouldn't ask you to carry those old field packs or clean your M1.
Always off on Sat.
We slept through those boring classes, yep the Army really liked us recruits

Sounds like they didn't treat you guys very nice.
Our's always called us by our first name, never raised their voice, they asked what we wanted for breakfast and how we wanted our eggs cooked
Never asked us to run, if you were tired, you could sleep in till 8.30 or 9, they wouldn't ask you to carry those old field packs or clean your M1.
Always off on Sat.
We slept through those boring classes, yep the Army really liked us recruits
We were in some kind of platoon formation and I did something wrong. The D.I. came running over and smacked me a good one. After straightening me out the D.I. said, now go pick up your glasses.