TForce | Merry Christmas

HillBilly Frog

TB Veteran
Credits
I just wanted to take a minute and wish all you folks a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I know that you have been through a very difficult experience during the course of this past year. I really hope it all settles down for you in the coming year and your lives can begin to be "normal". You have all been great with your post and for the most part with each other. "Your" forum is one of the most active on the boards. Thanks to you for making it what it is.
DSCF0001.jpg

Merry Christmas from my house to yours!:smilie_132:

OK, Xmas is over, Take those lights and trees down. Lets move on to spring. Please Don't leave those xmas lights on your house's for the next two months! This depresses me.

BusterNight you could always have midnight B-B gun target practise with your Christmas light displays.
Just remember when you see the flashing lights coming from the police car roof, you didn't hear this idea from me.

Hey Mr. Frog, Did Santa bring you a cable box to replace those rabbit ears on the TV set in the picture.:biglaugh:

I only have rabbit years for my 19" TV.
3 local channels.

I'm always on the truckingboards after work,you can tell that from my post count.

My wife reads a lot,and we both have the internet,for our news.

You gotta figure we pay monthly for our cell phones,and cable service on our computer.
We can't see paying for cable TV we almost never have time to watch.
My sister-in law has a dish,when we visit my wife,and her talk.
I go through all of the channels on the clicker,and have a hard time finding anything worth while to watch.
So there you go money spent for nothing.

Well Apo, there's alot I find worth watching on satellite at least on the higher channels. But what I said to Mr.Frog was meant as a joke. But you go ahead and take it seriously if you want.

Maybe you don't get a safety bonus Krash but doesn't UPS pay you well enough that you don't miss something your not used to getting?
I'm really not trying to be a wise guy,I'm just asking you an honest question.

If you agree you don't have to answer either way.
If not you can respond, or not its up to you.

Maybe you don't get a safety bonus Krash but doesn't UPS pay you well enough that you don't miss something your not used to getting?
I'm really not trying to be a wise guy,I'm just asking you an honest question.

If you agree you don't have to answer either way.
If not you can respond, or not its up to you.
Brother, it was just a joke. Just kiddin' around with my fellow UPSers about
donating money to the Hillbilly satellite fund. Not unlike steve did about donating his turkey voucher.

But yes, UPS pays me real well. Broke $80K this year and I thank the good Lord for directing me to a Union employer to make this all possible. We did at one time how ever, receive a Christmas bonus. $500 for PTers and $1000 for FTers. We chose a bigger raise the next contract over the bonus which I believe was "90"

PS We do receive a gift for safe driving. The more years, the bigger the gift. You choose from an array of items out of a catalog

Well Apo, there's alot I find worth watching on satellite at least on the higher channels. But what I said to Mr.Frog was meant as a joke. But you go ahead and take it seriously if you want.

I still have a coat hanger with aluminum foil on it. I only get 2 1/2 stations. Although I do have xm satellite in my car but I have not been able to figure out how to get the picture to come in.:hysterical:

Thanks for the come back Krash.
The Lord does provide,every breath we take is a gift from God.
Becides our yearly money safety bonus,we UPS Freighters get to pick a catalog item for our years of service at 5 ,10,and 20 years.
It goes higher,but I'm to old to receive anymore service gifts, myself