TForce | Merry Christmas

Thanks for the come back Krash.
The Lord does provide,every breath we take is a gift from God.
Becides our yearly money safety bonus,we UPS Freighters get to pick a catalog item for our years of service at 5 ,10,and 20 years.
It goes higher,but I'm to old to receive anymore service gifts, myself
UPS implemented a years of service program a few years back. It use to be 20-25-30, now it starts at 10 I believe.

Maybe you don't get a safety bonus Krash but doesn't UPS pay you well enough that you don't miss something your not used to getting?
I'm really not trying to be a wise guy,I'm just asking you an honest question.

If you agree you don't have to answer either way.
If not you can respond, or not its up to you.

They don't pay me enough. I'm only a 80%er based on 2002 wages

Thank you Jimmy Hoffa

Well T251 even though you are at only 80%
I would think that what you are doing at UPS you are at six figures for the year.

You say you are a team road driver,thats the highest paid truckdriver at most LTL trucking companies.

I know single road drivers working at UPS Freight which you know is non-union.
These drivers made in the six figures last year.

So if this is the case I can't feel sorry for you when you say your not being paid enough.

Well T251 even though you are at only 80%
I would think that what you are doing at UPS you are at six figures for the year.

You say you are a team road driver,thats the highest paid truckdriver at most LTL trucking companies.

I know single road drivers working at UPS Freight which you know is non-union.
These drivers made in the six figures last year.

So if this is the case I can't feel sorry for you when you say your not being paid enough.

I made $75,000 in 2006. It would have been $85,000 if I got delay pay.

One of our linehaul drivers was bragging about going over $100,000.00 in 2006.
He says he wants to make more this year.
I say more power to him if he can do that.
Now the things I think about that never even crosses his mind.
Your health isn't good to suffer in the name of maxing out your ability to get the most money.
The other thing you've got to remember when your running hard.
You've always,always got to keep your rig running between the ditches.

One of our linehaul drivers was bragging about going over $100,000.00 in 2006.
He says he wants to make more this year.
I say more power to him if he can do that.
Now the things I think about that never even crosses his mind.
Your health isn't good to suffer in the name of maxing out your ability to get the most money.
The other thing you've got to remember when your running hard.
You've always,always got to keep your rig running between the ditches.

I try to do as little as possible. I don't want anything extra. I spend as little time as I can at work. The less time the better for me. I have already done my years of hard long work. Its time to relax.:smilie_132:

I can tell you are one given to relaxation BusterNite,just by your post count.
You've been a truckingboard member since April of 06' and your coming up on one thousand posts.
So just by this simple fact I can see you enjoy a little computer time when your not shifting the gears,and turing the wheel aming your big rig down the highway.
How do you like that for some real detective work BusterNite,my posting friend?

I can tell you are one given to relaxation BusterNite,just by your post count.
You've been a truckingboard member since April of 06' and your coming up on one thousand posts.
So just by this simple fact I can see you enjoy a little computer time when your not shifting the gears,and turing the wheel aming your big rig down the highway.
How do you like that for some real detective work BusterNite,my posting friend?

Yes, Good detective work. I do like just hanging around the house with the family this time of the year, I do most of my posting in the morning when I get in from my run and no one is awake yet. But when the warm summer weather comes around, I will be outside enjoying the outdoors.:smilie_132:

Thanks for the welcome. I'm always on here. I got much love for the boards and the boards members. Just haven't posted much lately.