Yellow | Mt Vernon, Ny Terminal Really Sucks

PIE Spring Valley, the best job ever, right Roady?
I can't complain Triplex, I worked at some great jobs. Johnson Motor Lines in South Kearney, Ryder Truck Lines in South Kearney, PIE in Spring Valley and actually when I started with Roadway in Nanuet it was a good job. I was forced to go to Stamford Ct. in a change of ops, then retired from YRC in Carlstadt. Almost 40 years and I enjoyed probably 38 of them. If I still worked at YRC I probably would have had a stroke fighting with the :crap: that runs the company now.

I can't complain Triplex, I worked at some great jobs. Johnson Motor Lines in South Kearney, Ryder Truck Lines in South Kearney, PIE in Spring Valley and actually when I started with Roadway in Nanuet it was a good job. I was forced to go to Stamford Ct. in a change of ops, then retired from YRC in Carlstadt. Almost 40 years and I enjoyed probably 38 of them. If I still worked at YRC I probably would have had a stroke fighting with the :crap: that runs the company now.[/
q2f08MV.jpg
Talking about S Kearney remember these clowns I was one of them

I can't complain Triplex, I worked at some great jobs. Johnson Motor Lines in South Kearney, Ryder Truck Lines in South Kearney, PIE in Spring Valley and actually when I started with Roadway in Nanuet it was a good job. I was forced to go to Stamford Ct. in a change of ops, then retired from YRC in Carlstadt. Almost 40 years and I enjoyed probably 38 of them. If I still worked at YRC I probably would have had a stroke fighting with the :crap: that runs the company now.
I new a guy who worked for PIE in Port Chester New York ,He tan Peekskill ,His name was John Pullman,Did you know him.