My newest shirts

Archie Bunker Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
where is Archie Bunker ?

the one reason why i do not by printed T-shirts, is that none ever come with a pocket on the left side.

i wear glasses, and i need a place for my soft case.

i recall the time i applied to AutoZone as a salesman, and the manager said thier company shirts have no pockets, and that i COULD NOT buy my own simply for my glasses....(this was years ago, when i stepped away from trucking for a while)

i asked that manager, can i stick my glasses up your ass then, for safe keeping.>??

needless to say, i never got that job.

POCKET T-SHIRTS.........are needed by many......

the one reason why i do not by printed T-shirts, is that none ever come with a pocket on the left side.

i wear glasses, and i need a place for my soft case.

i recall the time i applied to AutoZone as a salesman, and the manager said thier company shirts have no pockets, and that i COULD NOT buy my own simply for my glasses....(this was years ago, when i stepped away from trucking for a while)

i asked that manager, can i stick my glasses up your ass then, for safe keeping.>??

needless to say, i never got that job.

POCKET T-SHIRTS.........are needed by many......
I can get em if you want to pay for them thats no problem. What size shirt you wear and I will look and see what I have. I am the same as you I like a pocket but most people don't believe it or not

I can get em if you want to pay for them thats no problem. What size shirt you wear and I will look and see what I have. I am the same as you I like a pocket but most people don't believe it or not
my size is determined by what country the shirts are made in, believe it or not.

many foreign makers use the Imperial system, and even from that, a medium is NOT a medium and a large, is well...not a large.

if i buy colored pocket T-shirts from Hanes, medium will do, where as Fruit of the Loom, large works...

i have had Fruit of the Loom T-shirts made in Viet Nam, Bangladesh, Mexico, or the Philippines in medium, and they were all different fitting

it's hit or miss what will fit me, even a large can be at times fit like a medium or X-large....

it's crazy BS

so do not go and order any as the possibility for me to order them are slim to none, and i'd rather not be bothered with sending them back. too much BS

yea I don't have any pocketed shirts your size
story of my life...either small or XXXXXXXXXXXX large are always available.

none for us "normal sized" people...

iron on would work best for some of us.

since frankly even new shirts, they'd be silk screened...same difference.

story of my life...either small or XXXXXXXXXXXX large are always available.

none for us "normal sized" people...

iron on would work best for some of us.

since frankly even new shirts, they'd be silk screened...same difference.
I can make pocket decals that are easy to put on with an iron

I can make pocket decals that are easy to put on with an iron
that can work
Wash them.... dry them.... shrink them to fit.

My wife is good at making me fat..... or feeling really fat...
i wash things too, but, my "tighty whities", end up green, or blue or pink.......
By the way.... Jeff makes a really good product.... I have to say I have ordered a few things and I am totally satisfied with his product.
not doubting that, it's just the sizing from the different countries, and how they read (or don't read) the measurements.

i ain't no tiny Philippino, or Asian, or Bangladeshian,.............I'M 'Merican, that can't separate whites and colors.

that can work

i wash things too, but, my "tighty whities", end up green, or blue or pink.......

not doubting that, it's just the sizing from the different countries, and how they read (or don't read) the measurements.

i ain't no tiny Philippino, or Asian, or Bangladeshian,.............I'M 'Merican, that can't separate whites and colors.
measure your pocket and tell me what logo you want in a pm, they are usually atleast 4 wide and the height is whatever they scale to . I send them by regular snail mail so the shipping is cheap

plus will send you a video on how to apply. Super easy