My newest shirts

my size is determined by what country the shirts are made in, believe it or not.

many foreign makers use the Imperial system, and even from that, a medium is NOT a medium and a large, is well...not a large.

if i buy colored pocket T-shirts from Hanes, medium will do, where as Fruit of the Loom, large works...

i have had Fruit of the Loom T-shirts made in Viet Nam, Bangladesh, Mexico, or the Philippines in medium, and they were all different fitting

it's hit or miss what will fit me, even a large can be at times fit like a medium or X-large....

it's crazy BS

so do not go and order any as the possibility for me to order them are slim to none, and i'd rather not be bothered with sending them back. too much BS

I just got a few shirts from Jeff, did a super job blowing up an image of a vintage Roadway patch and put it on the back. The sizing on them runs pretty true. Shirts are Hanes Large made in the Dominican Republic. Laying flat 20" across at chest, 19 3/4" at shoulder seams, 27 3/4 from top of collar rear to bottom. After one wash and a run through the dryer.

DSCN2028.md.jpeg

I just got a few shirts from Jeff, did a super job blowing up an image of a vintage Roadway patch and put it on the back. The sizing on them runs pretty true. Shirts are Hanes Large made in the Dominican Republic. Laying flat 20" across at chest, 19 3/4" at shoulder seams, 27 3/4 from top of collar rear to bottom. After one wash and a run through the dryer.

DSCN2028.md.jpeg
I'd love a New Penn

s-l1600.jpg

also @victor93 you overpaid me 4$ on the stickers you bought and I credited your account with 400 credits which is 4$ in store credit or account upgrade credits and if you don't know how to do that when you accrue 500 credits you can buy a month of premium with it , I know how you like to pay so if you need me to do that for you just PM me when your Premium expires

this is how I am going to make this shirt look to provide a soft feel With this process I will use the shirt color for all the black in the image, next the tiny lines in the image will make the design last longer than the shirt.

Capture.md.png

Here I am again "The Problem Solver."
Just don't wear underpants , it's a time saving thing.....
i have done that on numerous occasions........

each time, resulting in a trip the the ER......

hair, and zippers don't get along so well......and NOOOOOOOOO, a Brazilian costs money when done monthly.
When my wife washes my undies and shrinks them it makes my package a bit bigger...lol

Win win...lol
i'm still waiting for USPS to deliver my package..........and from what i recall, it can slide under the door.......

we talking the same thing..???