Yellow | Name the trucking companies

tct tenn carolina transports and southern forwarding out of memphis also who had the logo shortest line between st louis to little rock on their trailers......also rebel motor freight out of mississippi....thanks for the tip for hanks truck pics i could not get off the site man did that bring memories back and i remember trucks row in st louis

pc white alabama....potter memphis all american....is ozark motor lines out of ltl biz....humboldt out of tennessee and was asscoiated the first one to go out in 1973 also the largest in the us at that time

I do not understand why all these Union Carriers went out of business. This shocks me. It cannot be because of the reason that when I hit the time-clock in the morning, $500.00 is paid to the Union Hall, plus my hourly wage. Both paid by my Employer. It has to be bad management...thanks for the education on this. Thank you very much, everyone, for letting me see the light at the end of the tunnel.

sorry yall....correction to my earlier post the logo on the trailers was oldest line between st louis and little rock just got to thinking about that today

Anybody remember Intercity Trans.Three terminal family owned business.South Easton Ma .Boston Ma and Maspeth NY.Last man out of Maspeth in the morning used to bring bakery goods back to Ma every day of the week.Gotta be nice ,read the Boston Globe and suck down a New York bagel before 8 in the morning.

:TR10driving03:How about Bonifield Bros. a union co. In fact I think I am the only Bonifield driver still working.

:TR10driving03:How about Bonifield Bros. a union co. In fact I think I am the only Bonifield driver still working.

Yes, I remember Bonifield very well. Do you remember Schroeder truck lines? Duff Bought them out to run lou, st louis and evansville. You must be an old Fart, like me. I drove for duff. :1036316054:

yea,esp,I am an old fart . I was haulin cattle for Billingsley and Lewis b/4 Bonifield,now I been at yellow 27 yrs if we make it to march.
Any body remember Jack Cole which was bought up by Yellow Transit Lines( I think ).Living in so ill I should remember Schroeder but can't. How about Watson-Wilson ? How about Greenstein with the Fruit Baskets on the bumpers or Freddie Hart who named his trucks after his hit songs eg; Easy Lovin. Daymn I am two days older than dirt!!!!! I spent my 20th birthday in Bonita Springs Fla in a bar called "DEES DEN" and I was driving a brand new Diamond Reo Royal hauling tomatoes for Larry Lewis Trucking.Second morning delivery to Chicago,and they think it's rough now!

My first truck was a B67 with What else a triplex not much for heat either. If you could drive that buddy everthing else was easy
I drove my first diesel when I was 13 it was a IHC Emeryville with a 220 cummins and a five od with two speed rearend with a wooden fruehauf cattle trailer. Legally my first was a B61 with a mercury box sleeper with a duplex and a belt drive tandem we would turn the fuel to them until they ran a flame out the stack. nOW THAT WAS TRUCKIN