ODFL | New cameras and 24/7 recording

Fun has already started. Just waiting for the driver facing cameras to get the sticker pull off the lens. Oh that want happen because a tm said od considers cab drivers private space remember that. Bs
A) You can't spell WON'T! B) I never said TM, I was talking about what was told to me in Orientation back in Nov. GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT! smh

YRC only has forward facing cameras. What we have been told in the event of an accident it will in most cases prove who is at fault. With multimillion court awards they have paid for themselves.

So 3 weeks ago before any KW showed up our truck was in the shop. In the middle of the week there was a brand new FTL 3 axle. We were short of trucks so I grabbed it for a couple of days for me and my partner. It's a beast BTW for city.

By the next week on Monday or Tuesday we'd had the new truck. But I got called onto the office for coaching. Couple of Hollywood stops. In the 3 axle. Both 4 way stops. One was supposedly 12 MPH on a 4 way on the edge of Davis. Still farmland at that point.

Last week I got called in again. And I've been making a conscious effort to make complete stops. But they got me on a couple stop signs in residential areas.

Haven't heard about speeding issues or other stuff so far.

Fedex freight has had forward facing cameras and whole lot of other stuff but never facing the driver! Just because xpo has those driver facing cameras dosen’t mean everyone else is going to get them! Saia and xpo have not had a very good driver retention rate and those driver facing cameras have a little something to do with that! OD put out the statement they will not be driver facing! So until they say otherwise it’s pretty much a fart in a mitten and this point!
To add to your FedEx Freight comment. We were told they don’t want to know what’s going on in the cab.