Yellow | New CEO ? Will it happen ?

Will it happen by Dec 31?

• Yes

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 56 90.3%

• Total voters
Just be careful out there.Heard 2 drivers,@ 309 this morning, talking to a spotter,who has a cousin,that has a sister-in-law,whose friend works for a cleaning service in Overland Park general office,and they claim Zollars will show up on "Undercover Boss", in January,location unknown.Guess he wants more TV time before his a%^ is booted out.

that's funny...

Turboj did you work for CF. As you bring up Brinko in your post. Brinko and his team have to have something to liquidated. Sorry,Brinko is not going to be the next CEO.

Just knew a lot of good people that got screwed there and followed it closely at the end. stinko presided over a bunch of bankruptcies before CF so he wasn't a good sign.

Zollars is getting paid $120,000/WEEK. He will leave when someone physically carries him out.

3 yes and 37 no as of now . I think some of you people don't think Zollars a man of his word :LMAO:
Actually he is a man of word manipulation. Everything that comes out nowadays is worded in a way that will manipulate people's thinking in the direction that the company wants. But, when you dissect the wording it can be spun in the opposite direction, and not be considered a lie. All of the memo's, proposals and all of the rest of their B.S. has to be dissected to see how they can screw us with the way they worded it, because that is their number one plan.

You can thank the great leadership example set by the leaders of the USA, most of whom are lawyers, for the way YRC words everything as clear as mud.

You can thank the great leadership example set by the leaders of the USA, most of whom are lawyers, for the way YRC words everything as clear as mud.
That's a good point. Our politicians won't answer a direct question with a yes or no. They talk for five minutes and you never do get anything close to a yes or no. I guess that's how works nowadays. All contract language and all answers from the so called leaders are always open to interpretation because they won't give a straight answer.

Didn't I read that our union refused to even discus anymore give backs with the last MOU unless they had a firm confirmation from the board that the Z contract would not be renewed.?.
If this is true and he doesn't leave then I would think that the last MOU would be VOID!!!!!....just something to think about when bargaining in (GOOD FAIYH!?!).

That's a good point. Our politicians won't answer a direct question with a yes or no. They talk for five minutes and you never do get anything close to a yes or no. I guess that's how works nowadays. All contract language and all answers from the so called leaders are always open to interpretation because they won't give a straight answer.

That's because everything is open for interpretation. It all depends on how the question is presented.

images
the teamsters are said to have some constituents who are quite displeased with Zollars performance such as the wolf man but Zollars vows to stay beyond December 31 if the company isn't on a solid recovery trajectory.

Then he is never leaving!!!!