TForce | New mask mandate directive

Actually, this whole thread is kinda useless so i will officially bow out.

But, i'd like to leave with one thought:

What is it about the mask that so offends you? Is it really that cumbersome to your daily life and functions? We've already had them for over a year----is a few more months THAT heavy of a thing?

Please, why not just be safe about this whole thing?
It would be interesting to see the numbers of bacterial infections since the masks have been used.
And the damages done to people.
And the deaths.
And the misdiagnosis'.
And the throat and mouth and breathing, lung and windpipe problems. And the sinus problems.

And the profits made by the medical industries from bacterial infections.

I'm sure those numbers won't come out for quite awhile....and they will come out quietly, I'm sure.

Actually, this whole thread is kinda useless so i will officially bow out.

But, i'd like to leave with one thought:

What is it about the mask that so offends you? Is it really that cumbersome to your daily life and functions? We've already had them for over a year----is a few more months THAT heavy of a thing?

Please, why not just be safe about this whole thing?
Didn’t we do that when Biden was installed”just 100 more days” he asked, of course a year after the 15 day request.

It would be interesting to see the numbers of bacterial infections since the masks have been used.
And the damages done to people.
And the deaths.
And the misdiagnosis'.
And the throat and mouth and breathing, lung and windpipe problems. And the sinus problems.

And the profits made by the medical industries from bacterial infections.

I'm sure those numbers won't come out for quite awhile....and they will come out quietly, I'm sure.
We will NEVER see those numbers since we have been repeatedly told,those numbers do not exist. Even though my daughter, who works in the health care industry has many confirmed cases of this on file just in one little bitty county of NC.

A simple Google search on the CDC and mask will show you just how ineffective they truly are. Even the really nice Chinese N95 ones aren't that great.

I'm going to be straight up honest. Me and my wife had this crap in Dec of 2019 and January 2020, before it was known to be in the US. Neither of us have taken the shots. BUT!!!! We both wear a mask every time we go into any place of business. Now, that being said, once we come home, we stop in the laundry room located at the back door of our home, and strip ourselves, start the washing machine and head for the shower. Neither one of us cares to have that stuff again.

I'm going to be straight up honest. Me and my wife had this crap in Dec of 2019 and January 2020, before it was known to be in the US. Neither of us have taken the shots. BUT!!!! We both wear a mask every time we go into any place of business. Now, that being said, once we come home, we stop in the laundry room located at the back door of our home, and strip ourselves, start the washing machine and head for the shower. Neither one of us cares to have that stuff again.
You’ve been doing that for two years?

So you get yourself and your wife to strip naked because of Covid? Man, got to hand it to you, that's pretty slick! :1036316054: :438:

People have lost their minds. Everyday I see what people are doing to themselves and I laugh my ass off, so many lemming's.