Yellow | New President of YRC

I spent 28 years working for Roadway Express. Then they merged and moved my terminal into the local Yellow Freight terminal where I worked for six months before I retired. Those Yellow dog guys were some of the best people I have ever worked with.
I liked my New Coworkers from Yellow too. Hated the Corporation since 1984 when they bought my Canadian based carrier and proceeded to dismantle it. Guess nothing ever changes. :shrug:

I liked my New Coworkers from Yellow too. Hated the Corporation since 1984 when they bought my Canadian based carrier and proceeded to dismantle it. Guess nothing ever changes. :shrug:
Wasn't that Canadian based carrier ICL?

Our leadership has abandon us. Soon the inmates will take over the asylum.

Kinda like OZ.
ozs6.jpg

REALLY PEOPLE?...Do we need to rehash all that S*** after 4 years....get over it....move on!....KK

Well the only reason for rehashing it would be is to make the point that it was done very wrong and did end up costing a lot of good people there jobs. When we merged we lost half our freight and never regained it. You don't 'slam' two old competitors together under one roof and dovetail there seniority and force it down the customers throat and expect a 'smooth' transition. Maybe my hindsight is 20/20 but it was a disaster to say the least. Just my opinion.

Man its hard to go work now! And trying to be positive and neutral is harder yet. Crazy stuff going on at our place everyday.

Know just how you feel. Jump over dollars to save nickels and watch mismanaged drivers fill there pockets like a mad grab at a grocery store. Just cant continue. Cant believe we've lasted like this as long as we have. Whats holding this up ??