ABF | New Trucks

That.....is hard to believe is a...."safe condition".....

Can you see the car backing out of the driveway?.......No?......Neither can the driver.........

What pencil-necked imbecile with more "apps" in his head than actual brain cells designed this? Hey! here's a Great Idea!.....Let's have the drivers use "Virtual Reality" eyeglasses on their heads,....so they can replicate the Extremely Safe conditions in the Laboratory! No accidents then!
Or at least.....none we can see.......

I'm sure someone in ArcBest upper management,.....who might've actually had some "real time" dealings with the actual people who....do the work.....
....will realize the utter stupidity of removing part of the driver's visibility......

If I were an ambulance-chasing trial lawyer,....I'd have a field day with this evidence in court.......I've heard of lawyers questioning drivers if they had sunglasses on while driving, and if those sunglasses were prescription.......

This is what happens when the IT department takes over common sense..........
That big black square thing is part of the manufacturers equipment, installed by the factory. The smaller thing to the right is the samsara equipment that the company spec'd for the electronic logs and spying on us. They most commonly have a piece of yellow tape on the inward facing camera right where that lighter colored piece of plastic is sticking up by the red light. Looks like they have actually developed a piece of hardware to block the inward camera. That is a very good sign that they don't intend to use inward facing cameras in the near term.

That big black square thing is part of the manufacturers equipment, installed by the factory. The smaller thing to the right is the samsara equipment that the company spec'd for the electronic logs and spying on us. They most commonly have a piece of yellow tape on the inward facing camera right where that lighter colored piece of plastic is sticking up by the red light. Looks like they have actually developed a piece of hardware to block the inward camera. That is a very good sign that they don't intend to use inward facing cameras in the near term.

Their Legal department is probably still puzzling that out,.......The Atlantic Magazine had a very frightening article about the expanse of facial recognition technology in China. Anyone reading that article will be astounded how private companies in conjunction with the Communist government have conspired to......share information......

Can't happen here!.........Right?

That big black square thing is part of the manufacturers equipment, installed by the factory.

a75ReO4.jpg

Is the tiny little pointy-headed thing with the loose screws behind the wheel OEM too?

(...I live near a major highway,....and me and a thousand of my neighbors get to "celebrate" Jake brake stupidity about 3 AM every night...)........

Is the tiny little pointy-headed thing with the loose screws behind the wheel OEM too?

(...I live near a major highway,....and me and a thousand of my neighbors get to "celebrate" Jake brake stupidity about 3 AM every night...)........
Those cowboy truckers sure help with developing a positive image of the trucking industry to the public.

Those cowboy truckers sure help with developing a positive image of the trucking industry to the public.

Yup.......They can afford $1000 worth of chrome straight pipes......but can’t afford skirting for the mobile home they live in.....

I find it troubling an Allegheny-American, would criticize how an Appalachian-American lives their life.
Bubba, what time was the coffee with Judy and Tim?...do you wear your mask for happy hour with them? If you don't, Biden will have the police (my bad--I mean a citizens task force) looking for you..

Bubba, what time was the coffee with Judy and Tim?...do you wear your mask for happy hour with them? If you don't, Biden will have the police (my bad--I mean a citizens task force) looking for you..
You ABF and YRCW employees all need counseling. Your preoccupation with your senior management is troubling. No UPS teamster, knows who the CEO is. Half of them couldn't tell you the name of their center manager.

You ABF and YRCW employees all need counseling. Your preoccupation with your senior management is troubling. No UPS teamster, knows who the CEO is. Half of them couldn't tell you the name of their center manager.
so, do you or don't you wear the mask?