TForce | New VP of Nor'east

NBR Warned

Well our new boy Tom N. wasted no time telling NBR to clean up their act or they would shut it down and move the freight out of HRS. Besides I guess he said that UPS package could use the building!!! Its about time that a top manager had a set of balls and isn't affraid to use them!!! My question is what kind of time frame did he give these people?

Well our new boy Tom N. wasted no time telling NBR to clean up their act or they would shut it down and move the freight out of HRS. Besides I guess he said that UPS package could use the building!!! Its about time that a top manager had a set of balls and isn't affraid to use them!!! My question is what kind of time frame did he give these people?

No shat!!!! someones getting the wooden paddle:1036316054: :1036316054:

You think this guy wares steel toed safety shoes,to help give his underlings the boot of their lives?
I surely wouldn't want any management job in this company now with this new go getter shaking the bushes.

You think this guy wares steel toed safety shoes,to help give his underlings the boot of their lives?
I surely wouldn't want any management job in this company now with this new go getter shaking the bushes.

I am sure this will give someone some incentive, and you mite see it in the loads in the upcomming weeks.

Tom N

I don't want to second guess what Tom N will do ,but,if he don't like the way things are ,he'll change em.

Tom N is from the ric service center.I know for a fact he will get things done or people will be leaving.Like I said before,He says what he means and means what he says.You can take that to the BANK......lET THE BEATINGS BEGIN:chairshot: :chairshot:

Well actually a lot of us have always wanted our company to grow their business.
I know,and have seen people in high places achive a certain level,just enough to get by,and receive their pay check,without any desire to push out a little more effort,to see us grow!

Well actually a lot of us have always wanted our company to grow their business.
I know,and have seen people in high places achive a certain level,just enough to get by,and receive their pay check,without any desire to push out a little more effort,to see us grow!

If and when the employee's are happy and proud of the company they work for, You will see it grow leaps & bounds.:smilie_132:

If and when the employee's are happy and proud of the company they work for, You will see it grow leaps & bounds.:smilie_132:

Well I don't know bout you O fellars but this is depressing to me...Knowing the pride we could carry because the job was getting done and now........If I just had my uniform on and sitting in my half breed UPS truck....I could feel OK about it.....But then hook the circus wagons to it and reality sets in.....