NFL

I just wanted to thank the SeaHawks for eliminating any chance of having to watch the 40 Whiners in the playoffs.

:clapping:
I like Jim Harbaugh, always have, but I hate the 9ers, like I hate a prostate exam... I wouldn't care if those SOB's fell off the Earth.. They use to cheat, get calls from the ref's and somehow, someway, they were winning... They have gutless cowards for O lineman.. They use to say Denver had the dirtiest linemen in the league, but IMO the 9ers have them beat hands down...

Well, it's been an up and down year for my Saints, but we went out a winner.. Expect wholesale changes though.. Defense has to get better and the "O" line has to be replaced... Oh well, at least my Packers and Steelers made it...

Brees really had an off season for his high standards.
I'm glad that the Pack beat Detroit because they have a better chance of advancing deep. The Lions need to prove themselves before I can start thinking that they are consistently good. Their Offense is struggling, now Suh is probably going to get a one game suspension for his stepping on Rodger's leg. Another stupid move of his. Next week Dallas will run over top of the Lions D without Suh. They might even do it WITH him.

The Steelers looked horrible early in the season, but have really come on strong now.

Almost half the teams had losing records out of 32.. I'm pulling for Carolina because they are from our division, but I don;t think they'll go far.. I'm betting on the Pack and Pats in the Superbowl...

.............. now Suh is probably going to get a one game suspension for his stepping on Rodger's leg. Another stupid move of his. Next week Dallas will run over top of the Lions D without Suh. They might even do it WITH him.
As I expected. What a jackass. More selfishness. He put's his own idiotic, barbaric behavior in front of the team. Hopefully the bad Dallas team shows up. They've been know to do that when it comes to important games.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12093617/ndamukong-suh-detroit-lions-suspended-playoff-game

As I expected. What a jackass. More selfishness. He put's his own idiotic, barbaric behavior in front of the team. Hopefully the bad Dallas team shows up. They've been know to do that when it comes to important games.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12093617/ndamukong-suh-detroit-lions-suspended-playoff-game
I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings NF, but Detroit is not beating Dallas(as bad as I hate to say it).... Suh needs to get out of Detroit.. He's a talented athlete, but he needs restrictions.. A firm defensive line coach and DC.. Like New Orleans..LMAO

I don't know too much about agreeing with Green Bay.. The "nothingness" seems to keep the guys outta trouble and the coaching staff keeps the players in line.. And.. They do nothing but win... I would play for Green Bay, great hunting and fishing up there... I could stand the cold for two months...
This may have been true in the 80's but not anymore. Players love to play for Green Bay. The tradition, fans, staff, facilities and attitude keep players there. Most dont realize it until they are there and then leave.

I don't know too much about agreeing with Green Bay.. The "nothingness" seems to keep the guys outta trouble and the coaching staff keeps the players in line.. And.. They do nothing but win... I would play for Green Bay, great hunting and fishing up there... I could stand the cold for two months...
Yea,besides the weather,that one had me scratching my head.Contender every year.

Last edited:
This may have been true in the 80's but not anymore. Players love to play for Green Bay. The tradition, fans, staff, facilities and attitude keep players there. Most dont realize it until they are there and then leave.
I agree.. I would have played there, no questions ask... The hunting.. Fishing.. The people.. I think I would have loved it there...