TForce | Nice reflective vest.....????

the rain gear is ok but I found that you need to apply scotch guard to it to help repel the water.

If it was rain gear, you wouldn't have to scotch guard it....LOL.
I wore mine to chain on the Donner the other night(in the rain), and I may as well have left it in the truck. I was soaked, and now it is nice and black (since the brilliant powers that be chose such nice colors).

At our terminal,K.C., we have had the changes as well regarding the reflective vest's. We also have to lock our propane racks at all times. We are hearing that a lot of new safety requirements are headed our way January 1.

Equalizer

What about the reflective strips on our jacket sleaves,don't they show up in headlights?
Before someone runs over you they should see your shinny jacket sleaves.
I know if I was driving at night,and saw 2 reflective strips,that there may be something important in between them.

What about the reflective strips on our jacket sleaves,don't they show up in headlights?
I know if I was driving at night,and saw 2 reflective strips,that there may be something important in between them.

Well if you wash the jacket too much the strips fall off.

Now that the jacket is broken in, You can't see the reflective strips. To much grease covering them.:hysterical:

Well if you wash the jacket too much the strips fall off.
The company went all out with the quality of the jackets. The reflective stripes are ironed on!! So if you want, put a iron to it they wont fall off again. If not just rip them off. If you look at the tape closely, it looks stitched. I wonder if that vendor told UPS they were stitched and not ironed on to make and save a buck? Well that was my Martha St****t tip of the day!!

The company went all out with the quality of the jackets. The reflective stripes are ironed on!! So if you want, put a iron to it they wont fall off again. If not just rip them off. If you look at the tape closely, it looks stitched. I wonder if that vendor told UPS they were stitched and not ironed on to make and save a buck? Well that was my Martha St****t tip of the day!!

Use DUCT TAPE. It works beutifully and the grey tape mathces the jacket, it's camo and you wont even know it's there.:hysterical: :hysterical:

Use DUCT TAPE. It works beutifully and the grey tape mathces the jacket, it's camo and you wont even know it's there.:hysterical: :hysterical:
Unauthorize use of duct tape could get you fired mister!! To be certified, you must have at least 10 hours with a roll performing mutiple repairs. Not to mention you must watch 3 videos and pass a tape adherence test given by a UPSF Fleet Services Lead Mechanic. Remember, failure to do so can result in a written warning, suspension or even termination.