NLRB 9 am

Hmm funny stuff. This union wage you speak of ,,, what union wage ? The YRC drivers are going to vote again to give back a boat load of money AGAIN. So what union wage ??

You guys can't handle the truth and the truth is this is a pretty good job you don't get your balls busted 50 hour vaca pay 3 weeks after 5 years 1500 safety bonus benis are a little weak and we have a 401 k and our top rate is in line with the teamster so tell me what are you REALLY going to get ?
Second verse...same as the first

And who the f are you ? The board cop please your a silly little clueless minion like a nat you swat away from your face on a warm summer night. So I ask again WHAT ARE YOU BOYS GOING TO GET IF YOU WIN ? Man the truth hurts don't it ! Hey drive for free do you even work here are you like mark and jerry 2 of our finest that bleed the system ??

Hey jockey you seem to have no answers other than really bad come backs so tough guy what do you think your gonna get ???

I work here tough guy I go out every day on the street while u sit in ur cubicle eating onion rings and bobbing your head on shields
C....!!

Wow that was brilliant a really good come back and you don't have a clue who I am. So besides your snappy come back drive for free what do YOU think your really going to get if you win ? What say you ?

Oh I am calm but mr inter webz tough guy needs to take a pill & if you can read I asked what do you THINK your gonna get ? Because you know the truth it's NOTHING bahahaha nothing because you already have it better than most and line I said you don't have a clue who I am I could be sitting in the break room right now waiting to start my day you fool. It's drivers like you that I hate the most. You always think your OWED something. Waste a total waste.

It's people like you Nct loVes
Neanderthal man I'm just happy to have a job!! This is america scumbag where people are
Rewarded for their hard work scumbag! You sound like a total douchebag

Last edited by a moderator:
You are rewarded you pay check clears every week you prob have 3 weeks or more vaca 5 personal days and a good wage so really ,,,,, what's your beef ? Sounds like you have mommy issues and need a crying towel . LOOK AT ME I AM A BIG BAD TOUGH GUY WAAAAAAAAAAA !

I will be here mr interwebz tough guy you have a fantastic day drive safe and don't forget when your cashing that pay check to give a little thanks that you are not in the unemployment line.

driveforfree, he's clueless. You and I along with all those who want change know what's coming around the bend. We know that overtime is coming. We know that better healthcare is coming, which might I add will cost the company significantly less in premiums than what their paying for that cut rate healthcare plan they now have you paying for. We know a company funded pension plan is coming. The only thing we can't see coming is DarkDouche packin his bags for a better job. I heard that the company is planning to hire more drivers to cover the heavy areas. I wonder why? Could it be they know that the overtime will kill their profit sharing and bonuses? Mark my words, once the decision is made public and NCT will become a place where people want to work, guys like him will be weeded out and new hires called professionals will be taking over the streets. And furthermore, the guys that come in after an early day won't be forced or able to work the dock prior or at the end of their day. Can't have union drivers working the dock unless it's domiciled a combo barn. Dock workers are non union which complicates the issue. But maybe not for long.

No Mark I am far from clueless but you know that. And how can an ex employee really want change you don't work here any more. But I do like debating you cause at least you have a clue. So let's look at this as day 2 of the hearings comes to an end.

If the union wins what makes you think the company has a pile of cash hidden ? Seems to me YRC is having the same issue and those poor drivers will be voting for their lives this weekend good luck to them all. But my point is they have no cash to support the teamsters what makes you think NCT does ?

And now that the election is over let's talk about the big elephant in the room.

If the judge rules for the union what would stop them from closing the doors and saying by by to running local freight ?