Reddaway | NMFA is what’s being negotiated for Reddaway.

If its anything other than letting Reddaway teamsters into the Master Freight Agreement then they are Screwed. No Merger= Yellow pulls its last Lever to End Reddaway. Good Luck

If its anything other than letting Reddaway teamsters into the Master Freight Agreement then they are Screwed. No Merger= Yellow pulls its last Lever to End Reddaway. Good Luck
I hope so. But how does it work considering YRC already has a contract that’s for another 2 years or so. Once Reddaway is part of Master freight agreement, the merging can commence?

So currently working without a contract ? Seems with the super driver shortage now is the time that the driver's have the upper hand , time to demand 15% pay raise ! Time to stand up and be a lion not a sheep !
The lions are all caged up.They get feed well with sheep.They are too old and to lazy.There will be, No hunting pride out for the kill.

I love all these board members and Union negotiators lol merger lol ******* YRC can’t even handle the freight they have now. We run multiple purchase trans every day. Lol then it sits for days and days at their destination lol Please someone out here tell me why YRC I’m sorry Yellow is even attractive to drivers ? Reddaway in SLC hires 2 drivers and loses 4 to either FedEx or OD. Why would you ever hire on here ? Trucks have no radios. Pay isn’t enclose to the other companies. Retirement is anemic. City trucks are old tired garbage. Lol I think watching the fireworks are going to be fun..

I love all these board members and Union negotiators lol merger lol ******* YRC can’t even handle the freight they have now. We run multiple purchase trans every day. Lol then it sits for days and days at their destination lol Please someone out here tell me why YRC I’m sorry Yellow is even attractive to drivers ? Reddaway in SLC hires 2 drivers and loses 4 to either FedEx or OD. Why would you ever hire on here ? Trucks have no radios. Pay isn’t enclose to the other companies. Retirement is anemic. City trucks are old tired garbage. Lol I think watching the fireworks are going to be fun..
They hired me out of trucking school lol well reddaway did and it’s been nice :)

They hired me out of trucking school lol well reddaway did and it’s been nice :)
Yeah that’s awesome. I guess my point is that’s how they’re going to do anything personal wise. Train newbies or take on fired old guys from other companies. Yellow really is in a crappy spot. Trying to be profitable and compete with multiple Union/nonunion shops, crappy equipment, crappy pay, crappy retirement. It’s pretty difficult to complete with this much baggage. Example: FedEx in SLC starts you at .69 a mile with .05 LVC. That’s .74 a mile pretty much on every run out of SLC. Most runs are 450 to 650 miles. Medical is about $75-80 a week. There’s a 401k with a match. Yellow really is walking a fine line. The economy is starting to wake back up. There’s a shortage of drivers. Yellow really can’t afford to ruffle to many feathers. Lol good luck with any Reddaway merger lol

Yeah that’s awesome. I guess my point is that’s how they’re going to do anything personal wise. Train newbies or take on fired old guys from other companies. Yellow really is in a crappy spot. Trying to be profitable and compete with multiple Union/nonunion shops, crappy equipment, crappy pay, crappy retirement. It’s pretty difficult to complete with this much baggage. Example: FedEx in SLC starts you at .69 a mile with .05 LVC. That’s .74 a mile pretty much on every run out of SLC. Most runs are 450 to 650 miles. Medical is about $75-80 a week. There’s a 401k with a match. Yellow really is walking a fine line. The economy is starting to wake back up. There’s a shortage of drivers. Yellow really can’t afford to ruffle to many feathers. Lol good luck with any Reddaway merger lol
I mean I started a month ago. You mean good luck to the senior drivers. I’m just going with the flow, getting my experience, and making decent money. Do you know what’s starting mileage pay for yellow/yrc?

I mean I started a month ago. You mean good luck to the senior drivers. I’m just going with the flow, getting my experience, and making decent money. Do you know what’s starting mileage pay for yellow/yrc?
Yeppers. Here at Reddaway you have a lot of senior guys and newer guy. Not a lot of middle guys. They all left a few years back. Yellow starting I have no idea. I know Reddaway top scale is .58 a mile plus .03 LVC that’s .61 Yellows probably something like .65-.66 lol Don’t get me wrong it’s all good pay my point is there’s a lot better pay out there. You’ll have a mass exodus of Reddaway guys get screwed too bad. A lot of us older guys stay for the 5 weeks vacation and seniority. You screw with that there’s really no reason to stay.

NMFA ? How does that work ? How do you take idk 2500-5000 drivers and inject them into that ? Never paid any money into those benefits. There needs to be some kind of negotiations of teared benefit package. My understanding is Yellow really hasn’t paid a lot into those in quite awhile. This is going to be fun to watch. I read somewhere someone said it perfectly “Yellow will lose just enough freight and drivers to be able to finally operate as a transportation company” lol this is soooo true.

NMFA ? How does that work ? How do you take idk 2500-5000 drivers and inject them into that ? Never paid any money into those benefits. There needs to be some kind of negotiations of teared benefit package. My understanding is Yellow really hasn’t paid a lot into those in quite awhile. This is going to be fun to watch. I read somewhere someone said it perfectly “Yellow will lose just enough freight and drivers to be able to finally operate as a transportation company” lol this is soooo tru
Yeppers. Here at Reddaway you have a lot of senior guys and newer guy. Not a lot of middle guys. They all left a few years back. Yellow starting I have no idea. I know Reddaway top scale is .58 a mile plus .03 LVC that’s .61 Yellows probably something like .65-.66 lol Don’t get me wrong it’s all good pay my point is there’s a lot better pay out there. You’ll have a mass exodus of Reddaway guys get screwed too bad. A lot of us older guys stay for the 5 weeks vacation and seniority. You screw with that there’s really no reason to stay.
Screwed to bad ?
Take your Reddaway senority list add it to the bottom of Yellows. Thats where you stand.
No CDL layoff
Now with a 24-7 operation get used to day sleeping.

From what I gather from my trainer here at my terminal for Reddaway is that YRC has always been cheap and it’s only gonna make Reddaway worse off now. Heard Reddaway was a solid company. It’s been getting dragged down ever since getting bought. May lose customers cause that don’t like Yellow/YRC. He says they should have named it Reddaway

From what I gather from my trainer here at my terminal for Reddaway is that YRC has always been cheap and it’s only gonna make Reddaway worse off now. Heard Reddaway was a solid company. It’s been getting dragged down ever since getting bought. May lose customers cause that don’t like Yellow/YRC. He says they should have named it Reddaway
Hello brothers and sisters, stop all the theories about what would happen, yes it would be some bumps here and there, but nothing close to what we went through Yellow-Roadway merge. The most important is the consolidation of all data into one single network, new software, new platforms of interacting with customers data. Then we have seen consolidation of some terminals on the east and middle east, final stretch will be the west but no necessary of more consolidation of terminals, it will be realignment of zip codes on some heavy handling terminals. By mid winter a mega change of operations will be announce but all pieces of the puzzle will be almost done, just the final pieces will take place without any catastrophe.
:couch:
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Not what I’m hearing in Phoenix. The BA there is trying to get a white paper contract so the Reddaway employees that are union can’t get NMFA. Not in the Reddaway drivers best interest.
Well I guess your BA was not very well informed. Or you talked to someone who said they spoke to a BA. Either way you were Wrong.

Funny how someone who no longer works for Reddaway knows exactly what's going to happen to you guys long before you do isn't it. Some things never change