Yellow | No More Holland Executives

2 dollars per hour less for a class C vs a class A seems fair to me.
I hate to break it to you.... but we are not going to show profits for a long time. The equipment is being replaced. Yes it needs to be. But to worry about things that are out of your control.

What seems fair to you doesn't to me.

Enjoy your day

My point is, if you want someone who will work,drive safe, pretrip the equipment, have some common sense, $20 an hour is not going to get those types. Class A or C.... I know you can’t just start them at full pay, but they need to try and come up with a little more incentive to get applications for these straight trucks.

I hate to break it to you.... but we are not going to show profits for a long time. The equipment is being replaced. Yes it needs to be. But to worry about things that are out of your control.

What seems fair to you doesn't to me.

Enjoy your day
I'm not worried, just stating my opinion.
As far as no profits for a long time it is certainly not what they are telling the shareholders.
Maybe you should break that info to the shareholders.

I sure that they are a whole lot smarter than you and me.
I'm sure they are.
But. They couldn't do what we do like we couldn't do what hey do.
They need us. As much as we need them. Truth be told.
It will never happen. But if respect came into the picture. Both ways.
Things would change. When a company is this big. Shareholders and employees are just numbers to move. Just like closing and combining terminals.
If it looks good on paper they are happy.
I'm happy. I'm out of the mess. But looking back hindsight is 20/20.
And anyone in my position or even those with decades of experience still there know the fundamental problems. But we can't. Couldn't. Fix them.
All we could do is work. But after 11 years of treading water it hasn't stopped.
Holland can't solve it either.

P. S.
Their motto should be "We Change To Remain The Same"

Last edited: