FedEx Freight | no rebel flags in fedex equipment!

I have absolutely no doubt that Fredex is the most chickenshit outfit around, but ( you knew there was a but coming )
Like Paul Harvey I would like to know the rest of the story.
I hope some body gets this "page 2' "nuff said now back to your regular programming

So sad that 1% of society is now controlling the 99% and we let them get away with it. Men who want to be a woman. Women who want to be men then those who don't know what the hell they want to be. This county is lost. But we are butt hurt over a symbol. Hell I'm afraid to even talk anymore. Might offend a crying pansie. Guess Fedex equipment needs to be repainted gray before someone is offended there white. Smh
Excellent post.

If I had a rebal flag tattoo on my forearm would I be forced to have it removed. Or have to wear long sleeve shirts and at that point is it discrimination

There is an assistant manager that has a Tennessee Battle Flag tattooed on his leg he supposedly was told when he was an ops manager and below that he couldn't wear shorts or if he did he had to wear sock that covered the tattoo.
By the way technically the flags on the General Lee radios are not the Confederate Flag it is the Battle Flag of the Nation State of Tennessee.