Yellow | "NO" voters please read.

Kennesaw kid knows who told me this and he was also told this by me last week via voicemail and text. So if Jimi thinks this guy is a bull****ter I'll go along with it. (We both know he is not) Unfortunately we cannot talk about it.
Could I ask you something? Why do you think mgmt. is where I get my information from? True, I do talk to them but not this. One other thing I "lied" about before I HAD to delete a thread before due to possible worries about litigation and employment. I told you it was because of me being insulted. You can call me all the names you want. But again I CAN'T talk about it. Just so some of you guys know I have had plenty of issues with our local (375) . Plenty of yelling and me calling them names but not on this issue. They were at the same meeting the other locals were at. Of course vote the way you like but there will be consequences for a no vote. Thats all certain people want you to realize.
Remember one thing here that without this vote being available right now for us the company would have already filed. As for the 7% and vacation rumor carefully reread my previous posts. In defense of this man who said this ( a 30 yr.upper mgmt.employee) he swears this is what was discussed until the lender's dictated what was going to be. He says that he was outright lied to. Hey I dont think this is a good deal. No one does. Unlike some of you guys I dont believe the people I voted for to to represent me are now laying in bed with management to screw us. All I have tried to tell you guys is the truth as told to me by people that do care but for certain reasons cant talk. BTW just so you know the IBT isn't too confident on this passing either seeing the last MOU was 62%. But thank you for your prayers.
But hey guys MERRY CHRISTMAS.
I'll pray a little harder in church tonight for us all.

We can never get enough prayers :)

You are all ready 2nd class. Your mental powers are showing when you say they are jerking your chain. If a NO vote comes in you will be out of a job within 2 weeks. You don't know how good you have it with this proposal. You will receive pay increases, your health insurance will remain unchanged which is the best deal around. The information which you give is 2nd to 4th hand what you hear from some other uninformed fool. You can't read what is involved because you can't read. If you had to get another job with another freight company youcouldn't get that job because you think you are "entitled" to a job. NOBODY is entitled, we all have to work for our jobs and you should try it sometime.

Here is what my mental powers are showing.... They are showing you jerking on Welches "chain".... It is really hard to believe how a few mailings can brainwash grown men.

Out of a job within two weeks???? I have not read that anywhere.... Please post a link to this information.

YRC is not the only Company that provides free Health Ins. Free Health Ins only goes so far.... The money is taken out before taxes for the ones that do pay for their ins.

2nd to 4th hand information... Where do you get yours "DAFFY"... You posted nothing factual.

Question? Why would some "FOOL" get on here and post a lot of "NONSENSE" toward those of us that cant read what you posted.

You my friend are ENTITLED" to this..... You strike me as an idiot and a disgrace to man kind.

TWO TIER WAGE SYSTEM IS UNACCEPTABLE. Do you think 2 people doing the same exact job should be paid differently? Do you think that other person under the new tier doesn't have a family to support? Shame on anyone that could or would be willing to vote for that. You are in a Union...I will be voting NO and I will live with whatever happens. But I will not have to live with selling out the new hires

You are all ready 2nd class. Your mental powers are showing when you say they are jerking your chain. If a NO vote comes in you will be out of a job within 2 weeks. You don't know how good you have it with this proposal. You will receive pay increases, your health insurance will remain unchanged which is the best deal around. The information which you give is 2nd to 4th hand what you hear from some other uninformed fool. You can't read what is involved because you can't read. If you had to get another job with another freight company youcouldn't get that job because you think you are "entitled" to a job. NOBODY is entitled, we all have to work for our jobs and you should try it sometime.

I'm a dockworker with no CDL. Please show me where it says I'll get pay increases....:452::452::452:

TWO TIER WAGE SYSTEM IS UNACCEPTABLE. Do you think 2 people doing the same exact job should be paid differently? Do you think that other person under the new tier doesn't have a family to support? Shame on anyone that could or would be willing to vote for that. You are in a Union...I will be voting NO and I will live with whatever happens. But I will not have to live with selling out the new hires

With all due respect, where have you been for the past 30 years or so? Tiered wages were started a long time ago - 3 year wage progression when attaining seniority, lower rate for casuals. That wasn't the way it used to be. All that was voted in and accepted by Teamster "brothers" who already had theirs and didn't much care about the new guy.

A yes vote will result in me loosing my job to a subcontractor. Now why should I vote for that, to protect your livelihood? If a no vote kills the company then so be it. I was out of a job anyway.

I'm voting :452:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lock the doors....we are running our arses off.....everyone is working to the max.....if they can't make money than close the doors.....the freight will be picked up by someone that knows how to run a company and they will need more drivers, dockmen and even office people. I love being a teamster, but I would rather work for a non union company than listen to the bs everyday. If you threaten me....I will vote the other way every time!

Let me preface this with I cant talk about what I post on here when I am through. I have already been "scolded" for my past posts. Leadership at #375 is in agreement with these statements.
1. a no vote will bring a bankruptcy filing within 2 weeks to a month of the tally. -----that's the bad news.
"The GOOD NEWS"
2. With a yes vote the current lenders will be done. They will be forgiving YRCW $400 million dollars and they will be given some form of equity for their debt forgiveness.
3.The new lenders will be refinancing at a lower interest rate. I don't know who the salesman was but it must have been one hell of a sales pitch. " buddy do I gotta deal for you"
4. This plan is THE ONLY one that even has a chance of pulling this out of debt. THE ONLY ONE. The IBT's consultants they hired agree. No one is saying this is the magic bullet but the only chance that they have.
5. These were not negotiations in the normal sense. The IBT YRCW current lenders and the new lenders all sat down and the new lenders told all parties involved what kind of numbers they needed for this to go forward.----TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.
6. The 3 million shares are a partial down payment on the bond payment seeing that this wont be completed until later.
7. The ABL credit line that they have on hand can not be used to pay off the bond payment. You cant take the cash the creditors give you for operations and then pay off the bond holders with it.
8. True you probably can find a job with comparable pay but you wont find the benefit package that we presently enjoy.
9. The debt has increased from 1.2 to 1.4 billion from the inability to make 100% of the interest payments.
10. Welch's so called "plan b" was taken entirely out of context. He had to cover for Piersons statement about bankruptcy.
11.Some of the lenders do not care if we vote yes or no. They have received $750 million + - in interest and will make out with the liquidation. So vote yes and their happy and vote no and they don't care either.
12. The regionals will not be sold.

Guys that's it. I voted YES. It is still on my countertop. Lets put it this way. I WAS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO SEND MY VOTE IN and not let it sit there. Can you understand why the IBT has not taken a stand???????????
If they endorse this then we tell them you shoved a substandard contract down our throat. If they tell us to vote no and they shut the doors then we blame them for the doors shutting. So it's a no win situation for them ( and us ).
If you think I talk to people to help out my fellow "BROTHERS" guess again. I try to find the truth out to keep "MY FAMILY" taken care of and out of harms way.
If I can share some of my information with my "BROTHERS" and they find it helpful than I am glad to do it. But again that is not my motivation. I am tired of trying to tell people the truth and then being **** on for it. 3 years of this crap at St.Johnsbury, 5 years of this crap here----I AM TIRED OF IT !!!!!!!!!! I use to tell the guys at St.Johnsbury the truth too. Same thing ---YOU'RE A LIAR!
I have never been a conformist and I am not going to change now. What's it say in Proverb's "wisdom cries aloud in the streets but no one will listen" or something like that. My son's in prison, I have his family living here with us so I don't really have much time for BS. If you want to call me names go right ahead it's a free country. But after thinking long and hard about this for 4 days I felt I could not lay my head down at night without at least sharing this with you.
AS I was told ---with a no vote it's over with a yes vote they have a chance.
Do what you want.
I gladly voted NO at St Johnsbury !! St J WAS PUT OUT OF BUSINESS BY MANAGEMENT. BETTER THEY WENT OUT WHEN THEY DID THEN CONTINUE TO " SHAKEDOWN " IT'S EMPLOYEES !! DO YOU REMEMBER "60 MINUTES" CHASING CLIFFORD THRU THE AIRPORT ASKING ABOUT THE MISSING 2 MILLION DOLLARS !! This is EXTORTION & IF IT WAS "VINNIE" FROM THE CORNER IT'S A FELONY BUT WHEN THE CEO DOES IT THEN IT'S A CONCESSION

Please tell me you dont believe the bs about free health care,, seems to me these fools get roughly $250.00 a week out my check not to mention they only pay 25% of my pension or whats left of it,, dont tell me my health care is FREE!! and FYI in our "Vote YES" meeting, the question was brought up about our health care being Obamacare compliant in 2014,, guess what,, he couldnt answer that question.. So really how free will in be in 2 weeks??

Please explain to me how you can consider this pay increases, three percent in a five year period, when a realistic COLA of approx. fifteen percent will take place and it could be higher. Anyway you look at it, we will be making less money five years from now, in the same way that we are making less money than five years ago. No matter how you slice it the pay and benefits get worse every year, maybe you should talk to some of the competitors and ask them what their starting and average wages are, you might be quite surprised. I am not a Milwaukee Holland driver, but I was through their yard the other morning and could not believe all the lease trailers, they have trailers parked where tractors are usually parked because they do not have enough room. If they lock the doors someone is going to have to haul that freight and if they pay as much or more than we are currently making, what is the big deal if they close the doors? Twenty five percent of a pension? If we work here the next five years our pension will go up 125 dollars, if we go to one of the non unions and start a 401K I am sure we will be able to come up with an extra 1500 a year to offset this small loss. This job is not as great as you think, yes it is a very good job, but not great, if this MOU passes it will drop even lower on the ladder of trucking jobs. If you think it was hard to find guys to hire last year, wait till this passes, you won't be able to find anyone who will come to work here. I am sure you will get some part timers for the dock who Walmart won't even hire and then when all the damage is sent to the wrong docks and smashed and damaged you will be able to lose the customer base that has stuck with us through this mess. In closing, the only 2nd class response I can come up with is "pound sand", I hope that can show you my mental powers, or at least my sincere feelings on the topic! NO NO and HELL NO

The yes voters are not concerned about "anyone or anyone's job".... They are protecting what they have at any cost.... I would have to believe they are "Scared of Change". ( To make the form, nature, content, future course, etc. of something different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone.)

They have gotten on here and posted every kind of reason as to why they voted yes..... As to why they are willing to give up everything that everyone has fought for over the years..... "Man up".... I just wish one yes voter would get on here and tell us the truth.... They, my friends, are scared of "change"..... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

And probably worked for Roadway and retired.
I know Yellow saved the Big R:hysterical:, but I really think had the Big R and and Holland been left alone they wuldve been ok,, mightve had to "possibly" give a little something back, but we sure wouldnt be getting this F*C$#G that weve been getting for the last 5 years..

quote from your rant
" have never been a conformist and I am not going to change now. What's it say in Proverb's "wisdom cries aloud in the streets but no one will listen" or something like that."

I read all your nonsensical "letter of appeal to fear".
it should have your desired affect on anyone on the fence.
I have NO DOUBT this will pass,as I have 0
confidence in my coworkers to act like a union and
REJECTa scam.
but, you are merely a common slavelike sucker
who can type his fears for others to absorb.

They have been interlining in remote areas for years with local non union carriers. That is nothing new.

maybe they will have a big layoff right before this implements and you find yourself just outside the red circle...sounds like fun,huh?

Let me preface this with I cant talk about what I post on here when I am through. I have already been "scolded" for my past posts. Leadership at #375 is in agreement with these statements.
1. a no vote will bring a bankruptcy filing within 2 weeks to a month of the tally. -----that's the bad news.
"The GOOD NEWS"
2. With a yes vote the current lenders will be done. They will be forgiving YRCW $400 million dollars and they will be given some form of equity for their debt forgiveness.
3.The new lenders will be refinancing at a lower interest rate. I don't know who the salesman was but it must have been one hell of a sales pitch. " buddy do I gotta deal for you"
4. This plan is THE ONLY one that even has a chance of pulling this out of debt. THE ONLY ONE. The IBT's consultants they hired agree. No one is saying this is the magic bullet but the only chance that they have.
5. These were not negotiations in the normal sense. The IBT YRCW current lenders and the new lenders all sat down and the new lenders told all parties involved what kind of numbers they needed for this to go forward.----TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.
6. The 3 million shares are a partial down payment on the bond payment seeing that this wont be completed until later.
7. The ABL credit line that they have on hand can not be used to pay off the bond payment. You cant take the cash the creditors give you for operations and then pay off the bond holders with it.
8. True you probably can find a job with comparable pay but you wont find the benefit package that we presently enjoy.
9. The debt has increased from 1.2 to 1.4 billion from the inability to make 100% of the interest payments.
10. Welch's so called "plan b" was taken entirely out of context. He had to cover for Piersons statement about bankruptcy.
11.Some of the lenders do not care if we vote yes or no. They have received $750 million + - in interest and will make out with the liquidation. So vote yes and their happy and vote no and they don't care either.
12. The regionals will not be sold.

Guys that's it. I voted YES. It is still on my countertop. Lets put it this way. I WAS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO SEND MY VOTE IN and not let it sit there. Can you understand why the IBT has not taken a stand???????????
If they endorse this then we tell them you shoved a substandard contract down our throat. If they tell us to vote no and they shut the doors then we blame them for the doors shutting. So it's a no win situation for them ( and us ).
If you think I talk to people to help out my fellow "BROTHERS" guess again. I try to find the truth out to keep "MY FAMILY" taken care of and out of harms way.
If I can share some of my information with my "BROTHERS" and they find it helpful than I am glad to do it. But again that is not my motivation. I am tired of trying to tell people the truth and then being **** on for it. 3 years of this crap at St.Johnsbury, 5 years of this crap here----I AM TIRED OF IT !!!!!!!!!! I use to tell the guys at St.Johnsbury the truth too. Same thing ---YOU'RE A LIAR!
I have never been a conformist and I am not going to change now. What's it say in Proverb's "wisdom cries aloud in the streets but no one will listen" or something like that. My son's in prison, I have his family living here with us so I don't really have much time for BS. If you want to call me names go right ahead it's a free country. But after thinking long and hard about this for 4 days I felt I could not lay my head down at night without at least sharing this with you.
AS I was told ---with a no vote it's over with a yes vote they have a chance.
Do what you want.

Sounds as if welch has you scared, keep bending over.

With all due respect, where have you been for the past 30 years or so? Tiered wages were started a long time ago - 3 year wage progression when attaining seniority, lower rate for casuals. That wasn't the way it used to be. All that was voted in and accepted by Teamster "brothers" who already had theirs and didn't much care about the new guy.

tiered down part time wages & extending wage progression are much different than full time permanent wages.in my opinion.the points you made are valid though,we never should have let that happen either. I always tell guys who want to sell out the next generation, if you make $ 25 an hour and the guy you sold out makes $15,who do you think they will concentrate their efforts to harass & fire? they get a deer in headlight look when they realize their selling themselves out too! priceless...