FedEx Freight | Not fair. What do you think?

We had a driver just like that years ago refused to do places that didn’t have a dock period . Transferred to another center same story yrs later on front of Fedx rag on super job. Food and cried daily true story the peddle run was a joke . Center manager didn’t want to hear it one guy said same pay same work got laughed at by mgmt . The new and improved fed up frt. I’m glad to say I have never expected anything from them now days that’s common theme I am late dog was difficult this morning twice weekly and it’s ok the dude is a drunk . Blind eye on it
What you do with them people is give em a 48’ liftgate trailer with 20 stops in Washington DC

What you do with them people is give em a 48’ liftgate trailer with 20 stops in Washington DC
Like that but with new and improved management at fed up frt they will have a excuse why they can’t do it and they will give to another driver at least at our center and region last 3 years.Professionalism is gone in trucking for most part its basically a daycare center for adults at our place. Funny as chit some of the excuses why they can’t do this del .

Definitely unfair and discrimination!
Yes and Yes raj has entered the building per say. Human Resources is the biggest offender of unfair and discriminatory practices at our region and it’s worse than you can imagine. Lie and the red carpet is rolled out tell the truth the witch hunt is in full force coming after ya.The supervisors fighting in house is some funny chit too .Again center mgr takes sides.

Yes and Yes raj has entered the building per say. Human Resources is the biggest offender of unfair and discriminatory practices at our region and it’s worse than you can imagine. Lie and the red carpet is rolled out tell the truth the witch hunt is in full force coming after ya.The supervisors fighting in house is some funny chit too .Again center mgr takes sides.

You haven't provided any facts on this issue other than genders.

A lot of you guys are just as bad as the people you're accusing. Fanning flames of division with no real facts. Anybody that's been in this industry knows that no two accidents are the same.

A lot of you guys are just as bad as the people you're accusing. Fanning flames of division with no real facts. Anybody that's been in this industry knows that no two accidents are the same.
Not really I am talking about real issues at our center and region. Didn’t comment on original issue per se . I have no first hand knowledge of that at all. Just giving my two cents on how fed up deals with it at our region .

Not really I am talking about real issues at our center and region. Didn’t comment on original issue per se . I have no first hand knowledge of that at all. Just giving my two cents on how fed up deals with it at our region .

My bad. Easy to mix up a big dog and a big bull.

Yeah... one of them accidents can be a convenient excuse to railroad somebody that dared call somebody out on playin favorites