Yellow | Not Sure If I Can Afford Union Dues Anymore

I got nothing

TB Lurker
Credits
Trying to hang on with substandard wages and pay all the bills. Not sure if union dues fit in the mix.
This time the union did all the threatening while the company said nothing.
NICE JOB TEAMSTERS SCARING YOUR MEMBERS INTO VOTING YES
There is no plan B, this is your strike vote, if you vote no they will close the doors.
Let's see if the union can survive on substandard dues payments.
I AM WITHDRAWING MONDAY

Trying to hang on with substandard wages and pay all the bills. Not sure if union dues fit in the mix.
There is no plan B, this is your strike vote, if you vote no they will close the doors.
I AM WITHDRAWING MONDAY
if $55 is all that’s standing between you and the poor house you need to find another way to make a living

if $55 is all that’s standing between you and the poor house you need to find another way to make a living
It's not the money, it's the reality that the union could care less about us as long as we keep paying dues.
Dismantling the original NMFA by the union took away any bargaining power by separating all the companies.
Now we get the union threats.
What's next?
Combine us all together so the company can get rid of more people?
Sad....you work here most of your adult life and this is all there is.
Sorry for whining, had to vent.
Good luck to all

I AM WITHDRAWING MONDAY
Don't ever bail on your family in the rain, you gotta know that life isn't always in the sunshine
Our Union fought
The desired results may not have been the outcome but we aren't employed by a company that's in the ideal situation to please everyone
It can't be denied that at least we're moving forward
My dues and Drive will continue to be contributed to The International Brotherhood of Teamsters

I AM WITHDRAWING MONDAY
Waaaaaa!

Don't ever bail on your family in the rain, you gotta know that life isn't always in the sunshine
Our Union fought
The desired results may not have been the outcome but we aren't employed by a company that's in the ideal situation to please everyone
It can't be denied that at least we're moving forward
My dues and Drive will continue to be contributed to The International Brotherhood of Teamsters
To fund the democratic party

Land Air Express I just cleaned out locker turned in I'd card f the union f the yes voters f yrc and most of all f you for voting yes. I'll work for less money but I wont have dues and ckskers like you who voted yes. May you be stricken with bowel cancer

My life doesn't revolve around yrc holland new penn. I owe $200 on a car loan my rent of $1200 is paid for may I'm going to be ok. I'm so full of hatred and spite.

Land Air Express I just cleaned out locker turned in I'd card f the union f the yes voters f yrc and most of all f you for voting yes. I'll work for less money but I wont have dues and ckskers like you who voted yes. May you be stricken with bowel cancer
So if I’m understanding you right-you’re mad about not getting enough money back sooo-you decided to take a job making even less?? I must have missed something

My life doesn't revolve around yrc holland new penn. I owe $200 on a car loan my rent of $1200 is paid for may I'm going to be ok. I'm so full of hatred and spite.
Not trying to rub anything in or anything but really wondering exactly what you thought we could get besides what they came out with....How much? I proposed $35/hour because I truly believe that anybody in LTL should get that if UPS get $37 for a job where they touch no freight at all.........But really didn't expect it..It is what we're worth and should be the pay...but done ,by-each individual company in the whole business...it keeps it from happeneing..
What did you think we should have gotten?
I heard a lot of no-voters...but saw no proposals......the only proposal was...vote no.