FedEx Freight | October??!!

I keep having little birds tell me something coming in October, but they are giving very little info.

Best I've got is there is a big news story for October.

Anyone else here anything about Octobe
I keep having little birds tell me something coming in October, but they are giving very little info.

Best I've got is there is a big news story for October.

Anyone else here anything about October?
I heard on October new drivers will start at tier 2 in pay scale and become top scale in 1 year. I think it's called pay compression. So what does this mean for the senior drivers who had to wait 3 years to get top scale? Basically, you could of made a lot more money in those first few years. Can the company give the senior drivers a raise to separate them from these new recruits? Sure they can but that raise only means you need to keep working for the company for years to gain back what you should of already have gotten if you started driving at tier 2 and at top scale within 1 year. With a raise, there is no way to gain what you should of had, it's impossible. So maybe the company can give out a pretty big bonus with the raise for senior drivers? Sure they can but if you do the math on what you made those first few years versus what you could of if you were at top pay, the amount would be in the tens of thousands. And I'm sure you all know as well as I do that they won't pay that much.

I'm still working on my secret purple hot dog recipe that you all have been
waiting for . I checked into the Green Bay Brats but they are too expensive to feed to the Kool Aid Drinkers :heykoolaid: