ODFL | OD dock to driver failures

We got a do-nuthin prima donna... bid on a run and got it. Cries about doin limited access ::shit:: with a 48’, gets a 40’ trailer and says “hey I can go anywheres with this”

Damned if he dont got one of these dock to drivers in a class C truck in his area now doin most of the work

We got a do-nuthin prima donna... bid on a run and got it. Cries about doin limited access **** with a 48’, gets a 40’ trailer and says “hey I can go anywheres with this”

Damned if he dont got one of these dock to drivers in a class C truck in his area now doin most of the work
That how it go driver then they acting like they a big trucker in them little single axles,, what a joke…,

That how it go driver then they acting like they a big trucker in them little single axles,, what a joke…,
What I find insufferable is the little soccer mom renting a dookie one ton van from you drag.

You can see the strutting peacock striding up to the monster. Spare me...

Hello Drivers. Not to be a Dick. But ODFL as as company sees more value in that program than keeping you all old drivers. I mean, look around. Most of our new drivers are from this d2d program. Yes. They **** up a lot. Yes. They cost a lot to produce. (Train?). They make less than you do. They signed contracts and can't leave. They are fkng slaves. Thats how this country was build.

Hello Drivers. Not to be a Dick. But ODFL as as company sees more value in that program than keeping you all old drivers. I mean, look around. Most of our new drivers are from this d2d program. Yes. They **** up a lot. Yes. They cost a lot to produce. (Train?). They make less than you do. They signed contracts and can't leave. They are fkng slaves. Thats how this country was build.
Exactly..now Trainees on the hook first day of class .Back in the day your contract started when you got that pc. of paper to get your license.If you decided it wasn't for you .You just paid back what OD payed you and walk away .It's a money maker for them Hell,now they giving them OD shirts & hats before they even graduate.lol

Exactly..now Trainees on the hook first day of class .Back in the day your contract started when you got that pc. of paper to get your license.If you decided it wasn't for you .You just paid back what OD payed you and walk away .It's a money maker for them Hell,now they giving them OD shirts & hats before they even graduate.lol
But are they new shirts, are Billy's hand-me-downs?

Thing is they taking a year to produce..,, what a waste of money,,, none take it serious since it not coming out they own pocket and fail the test many times until Od want some money back,, right driver… one out of 10 good

Thing is they taking a year to produce..,, what a waste of money,,, none take it serious since it not coming out they own pocket and fail the test many times until Od want some money back,, right driver… one out of 10 good
Just a little something to think about.
Ryder tried to buy OD years ago, had they been successful Billy may have been switching my trailers while I sat in the driver's room drinking coffee.
I would probably still be cutting grass for him on weekends.

Ryder tried to buy OD years ago, had they been successful Billy may have been switching my trailers while I sat in the driver's room drinking coffee.
If that Ryder succeeded they would crash the company and be no more of it in 3 years,,,let be real I’d have to take my services elsewhere maybe estes could be more than it ever been if I join them,,, but who know driver

If that Ryder succeeded they would crash the company and be no more of it in 3 years,,,let be real I’d have to take my services elsewhere maybe estes could be more than it ever been if I join them,,, but who know driver
Maybe you could have had me driving a zero with mirrors and whitewall tires.
I'm sure you would still be the all-time Mastio champ.

If that Ryder succeeded they would crash the company and be no more of it in 3 years,,, I’d have to take my services elsewhere maybe estes could be more than it ever been if I join them,,, but who know driver
Maybe you could have had me driving a zero with mirrors and whitewall tires.
I'm sure you would still be the all-time Mastio champ.
Sdriver,,, you couldnt handle a beast it past ur time these machine

If that Ryder succeeded they would crash the company and be no more of it in 3 years,,, I’d have to take my services elsewhere maybe estes could be more than it ever been if I join them,,, but who know driver

Sdriver,,, you couldnt handle a beast it past ur time these machine
I know, that's the very reason my 100 lb wife handles mine

Not too much. We use those here in the South.

Chop three acres of grass in half a hour done. Finished. One fillup a month maybe.

Now if you tried to use ordinary crappy riders from walmart or push mowers... yea, take you all damn day. Be cheaper to pay a landscaper to show up with a dixie cutter and chop your land in 30 minutes or less. 100 dollars once a month. Ours charged us 80 because he was chopping a field connected to ours already. Cost him nothing much.

That must run you some money with the Biden increase of fuel, I notice that y’all have duel tanks on the mower. Big R must be a little upset that there’s no mirrors installed either. Paint it pink and y’all can join the Grass Grabber company.
That sucker holds 11 gals, I had to get a mortgage on the house to fill er up.
BRG is building a set of custom mirrors for her.

That sucker holds 11 gals, I had to get a mortgage on the house to fill er up.
BRG is building a set of custom mirrors for her.
My 60 inch x-mark has 2- 5.5 gallon tanks. @ 5 bucks a gallon it's 55.00 bucks to fill my lawn mower. That, is insane. von.

Diesel fuel price in CA is running about 7 bucks a gallon. * 200 gallons, is 1400.00 to fill 2 saddle tanks. To sustain your good credit, bring along your local loan officer or loanshark on your deliveries. It will save time & prevent you from maxing out you credit card. von.