ODFL | Od Stock/outlooks/reports

Nope,just back to a normal time.We have been very blessed the past couple years.Never slowed up.Its a election year.It been slow up here to.

Sales rep says we're getting too big for our pants on our rates, maybe that's why it's slowing up. I don't know crap about rates but he said we are not even close to others and while the service is good it's not $20-30 more per shipment good.

51.33 on 1/25/16

53.25 on 1/26/16

52.66 on 1/27/16

52.34 on 1/28/16

54.85 on 1/29/16

Last edited:
Sales rep says we're getting too big for our pants on our rates, maybe that's why it's slowing up. I don't know crap about rates but he said we are not even close to others and while the service is good it's not $20-30 more per shipment good.

$20-30 higher is nothing...we are def that much better on service. If a company wants to make business decisions based on pennies -- let them give it to another carrier. Rule of thumb: never listen to a sales rep's opinion of rates or pricing...its never low enough in their eyes.

$20-30 higher is nothing...we are def that much better on service. If a company wants to make business decisions based on pennies -- let them give it to another carrier. Rule of thumb: never listen to a sales rep's opinion of rates or pricing...its never low enough in their eyes.
If I own a small business that does 10 shipment a day, that $1500 a week extra is huge considering I can get the same level of service from other companies.

There's no doubt we provide a good service but there are also other good trucking companies out there. The big differences when they damage freight they continue to handle the account and when we damage freight we just get rid of the account so it doesn't hurt our numbers.

There's no doubt we provide a good service but there are also other good trucking companies out there. The big differences when they damage freight they continue to handle the account and when we damage freight we just get rid of the account so it doesn't hurt our numbers.

Definitely are other good carriers...not many with our numbers though.

As far as claims..there is a little more to it than that.

2/1/16....56.67

2/2/16....55.30

2/3/16....55.39

2/4/16....60.06

2/5/16....59.55

Last edited:
Boy did I miss that one! I will stick to driving and keep my stock tips to myself.

Don't be down on yourself just yet,it dropped a buck after closing.The stock market is legalized gambling and no place for the average Joe to be but that's just my opinion.