Yellow | Off Topic Comments & Snarky Remarks Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah , I mailed it , but from a Iowa post office ?? But on a serious note younger drivers really need to check it out , that is a great perk & plus think city wage is like $27.50 hour ?? With the shape our pension is in , I have always said a matching 401-K that WE control is a better system ! again ONLY my opinion and to each there own .

I agree with you about a 401-K. Last year (a good year for the stock market) mine returned somewhere around 25-27%. Too many defined benefit (pension) plans were/are unsustainable sadly.

I agree with you about a 401-K. Last year (a good year for the stock market) mine returned somewhere around 25-27%. Too many defined benefit (pension) plans were/are unsustainable sadly.

I'm thinking about dumping my Lucent, Enron and Linn Energy, they just don't seem to be doing that well.

Cedar Rapids,IA(AP)
Coop Dispatch to provide rides to caucus locations!
Spokesperson, Aluma Postolowokovich, representing the community affairs division of Coop Dispatch, said this morning their company will offer free rides to caucus locations to anyone in Linn County. He stated their garage has retrofitted 10 of their 2020 model gold hotels with bunk seating for up to 8 people. Local Moldavian employees will drive voters to, and from the various locations asking only that no one farts in the truck.

b52312a95f140e65f27d4c8e98dd4731.jpg
Clarence the IOWA groundhog predicts a EARLY Spring !!:guiness:

Going be a very exciting Tuesday ,as 'JAMIE' will be releasing the 4th Qrt numbers game , at 5pm after market closes , so thats a sign right there ?? And plus now will this be pay-per view with Jamie's 1st media release ??
25fa7b75c80fd2d761d31f2a64817f57.jpg

Chicago Ridge,IL(The Southtowner)
Impeachment Results tallied! Should BRG be found guilty of littering the environment?

Big Dave- Not guilty
Seabreeze- Not guilty
Wong- 85 percent not guilty
Triplex-not old enough to be guilty
Elwood- Not guilty
Mud- Guilty if in New Mexico. Otherwise- not guilty
Jimmy G- bury him.
Aztec Warrior - Not guilty
Ted Decker-Not guilty

2BadRRr.jpg

Fork em!
SwampRatt- guilty
Mystic-100 watts guilty
twisted hippie- smoke him
Silent trucker- guilty
kboomarang-last person I would find guilty
skullcramp-guilty, if he is Moldavian
t3FTt4B.jpg

Beeg Rj ees no gilty...
Greta Thunberg- that bastard,Guilty!

Chicago Ridge,IL(The Southtowner)
Impeachment Results tallied! Should BRG be found guilty of littering the environment?

Big Dave- Not guilty
Seabreeze- Not guilty
Wong- 85 percent not guilty
Triplex-not old enough to be guilty
Elwood- Not guilty
Mud- Guilty if in New Mexico. Otherwise- not guilty
Jimmy G- bury him.
Aztec Warrior - Not guilty
Ted Decker-Not guilty

2BadRRr.jpg

Fork em!
SwampRatt- guilty