Yellow | Off Topic Comments & Snarky Remarks Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago Ridge,IL(The Southtowner)
Impeachment Results tallied! Should BRG be found guilty of littering the environment?

Big Dave- Not guilty
Seabreeze- Not guilty
Wong- 85 percent not guilty
Triplex-not old enough to be guilty
Elwood- Not guilty
Mud- Guilty if in New Mexico. Otherwise- not guilty
Jimmy G- bury him.
Aztec Warrior - Not guilty
Ted Decker-Not guilty

2BadRRr.jpg

Fork em!
SwampRatt- guilty
Mystic-100 watts guilty
twisted hippie- smoke him
Silent trucker- guilty
kboomarang-last person I would find guilty
skullcramp-guilty, if he is Moldavian
t3FTt4B.jpg

Beeg Rj ees no gilty...
Greta Thunberg- that bastard,Guilty!
:1036316054:

At least BRG's bag is paper and not plastic.
Pioter, the young Moldo fueler, looks up to BRG and tried to emulate him with a plastic bag. Luckily Donna knows CPR, but she did have a problem. It turns out Moldos have a small blowhole on the back of their neck. Every time Donna would blow into his mouth, a whistling noise came out the back. Fortunately Wong was there to cover it....

Pioter, the young Moldo fueler, looks up to BRG and tried to emulate him with a plastic bag. Luckily Donna knows CPR, but she did have a problem. It turns out Moldos have a small blowhole on the back of their neck. Every time Donna would blow into his mouth, a whistling noise came out the back. Fortunately Wong was there to cover it....

You sure the whistling noise was coming from the neck area?

Hey partner. Borysko sent this picture of your unit at the fuel island last night. He was concerned if you drove on a boardwalk today your dollies would hit. PS. I told him don’t send it to Big Dave....
CHex8w4.jpg

Hey partner. Borysko sent this picture of your unit at the fuel island last night. He was concerned if you drove on a boardwalk today your dollies would hit. PS. I told him don’t send it to Big Dave....
CHex8w4.jpg
Yeah them old trailer only crank up a few inches off ground hog crossings !

Status
Not open for further replies.