R&L | Ohio R+L Driver Crash Med-Flight transported

Sounds to me like suprsprt is just jealous that he isn't working for R&L.

What in the world is there to be jealous about? There is nothing at R+L to be jealous about. I made a comment about a certain driver who was not paying attention to what was going on around him and did say I was glad that he came out of alive and that I hope he learned a lesson. I don't care if the man drove YRC, FedEx, UPS or any other carrier, I still would have made the same comment.

What in the world is there to be jealous about? There is nothing at R+L to be jealous about. I made a comment about a certain driver who was not paying attention to what was going on around him and did say I was glad that he came out of alive and that I hope he learned a lesson. I don't care if the man drove YRC, FedEx, UPS or any other carrier, I still would have made the same comment.
My original point on this topic was you insulted another member for something you don't even know 100% about. Were you at the scene when the accident happened? Did you talk to any drivers involved? My guess would be your answer is no for both questions. So why did you start name calling for something you really don't know much about.

My original point on this topic was you insulted another member for something you don't even know 100% about. Were you at the scene when the accident happened? Did you talk to any drivers involved? My guess would be your answer is no for both questions. So why did you start name calling for something you really don't know much about.

Well since you are Mr. know it all, why don't you enlighten us. I bet you wasn't at the scene either. That was the cop's job and I'm sure he did the right thing in citing the R&L driver. Read the report again, It's amazing the other driver was paying attention but not the R&L driver therefore rearending the truck that did stop. :duh:

Well since you are Mr. know it all, why don't you enlighten us. I bet you wasn't at the scene either. That was the cop's job and I'm sure he did the right thing in citing the R&L driver. Read the report again, It's amazing the other driver was paying attention but not the R&L driver therefore rearending the truck that did stop. :duh:
"I bet you wasn't" :biglaugh: If only my old english teachers could see this:biglaugh:

There is no better LTL carrier. We know that you are concerned about getting layed off or let go,but don't take it out on us here. YOU made your bed,now sleep in it. We made the decision to go to work for a non union company and it is working out fine for me. We are picking up more and more of you freight everyday and you know it. We blow by you everyday because our trucks are faster. When they turned them down for awhile I had plenty of trouble out of your people. It was then that you could tell who the real professionals were,and it ain't you.

There is no better LTL carrier. We know that you are concerned about getting layed off or let go,but don't take it out on us here. YOU made your bed,now sleep in it. We made the decision to go to work for a non union company and it is working out fine for me. We are picking up more and more of you freight everyday and you know it. We blow by you everyday because our trucks are faster. When they turned them down for awhile I had plenty of trouble out of your people. It was then that you could tell who the real professionals were,and it ain't you.

I'm only quoting you so everyone knows what I am addressing.....This has been formally addressed, so y'all can get back to your original subject without being harrassed..... Thanks Guys...:popcorn: