ODFL | Old Dominion Pay Increase is here!

Just think, for some in the city it may work out to only 4 days a week. I am pretty sure there will be enough volunteers for that starting in January , just saying

Just curious here guys, but were they forced to pay OT in certain states? Or are they throwing that out there to attract new applicants who see OT after 50,instead of 60 as more money in their pockets?

Just curious here guys, but were they forced to pay OT in certain states? Or are they throwing that out there to attract new applicants who see OT after 50,instead of 60 as more money in their pockets?
Not forced in IL.

Not sure what their goal was, but they pissed off a lot of drivers. Honestly I think they should give bigger raise instead of ot after 50.

Last edited:
Nice guys! Wow, I’m linehaul, running 64mph, makes me so sad when you guys blow by me doing 70.
driver don’t you ever worry,, billy here never gets the privilege to drive them high speed trucks,, mine only running 65 but you see me doin 60 in wa to obey all limits and give Od a good reputation they deserve,,,

S

driver don’t you ever worry,, billy here never gets the privilege to drive them high speed trucks,, mine only running 65 but you see me doin 60 in wa to obey all limits and give Od a good reputation they deserve,,,

S

George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

Yep. Everyday I got to work I feel miserable.
Bragging how we're making 27 cents on the dollar during the flu. Making millions in bonuses and we get 2500 a yr. Bc as stated once 1 Jan rolls around we will all be below 50 hrs
My dispatch already stated she has to start getting the early guys home and work the late starts.

Bragging how we're making 27 cents on the dollar during the flu. Making millions in bonuses and we get 2500 a yr. Bc as stated once 1 Jan rolls around we will all be below 50 hrs
My dispatch already stated she has to start getting the early guys home and work the late starts.
Yes my friend that will happen all over the system they will be overtime at select facilities however I bet they’ll have a great explanation why because OD in my opinion does not believe any driver is worth $45 an hour if they did they would’ve paid us a lot more years ago or maybe even overtime after eight, not complaining about the Raise as I am in linehaul The only complaint I would have if any will be about to drop and hook pay that’s unbelievable they Pay more to fuel the truck they need to move in a dolly around the yard at times with risk of injury that goes with that unbelievable

Yes my friend that will happen all over the system they will be overtime at select facilities however I bet they’ll have a great explanation why because OD in my opinion does not believe any driver is worth $45 an hour if they did they would’ve paid us a lot more years ago or maybe even overtime after eight, not complaining about the Raise as I am in linehaul The only complaint I would have if any will be about to drop and hook pay that’s unbelievable they Pay more to fuel the truck they need to move in a dolly around the yard at times with risk of injury that goes with that unbelievable
Line hual guys at my terminal make 45 an hr. If I run a sat a make in 7 hrs what I do in 12

Line hual guys at my terminal make 45 an hr. If I run a sat a make in 7 hrs what I do in 12
I get what you’re saying however when you’re paid by the mile they understand there’s no upside in you Taking your time or lack of better terms stealing time so they will pay you for what you’re worth the road never gets any shorter my friend so when you do a 500 mile turn you’re doing 500 miles. P/d which I was in back in the old days there’s a lot of slack time and lotta opportunities that’s what I’m talking about and I myself on vacation and holiday pay make well over $45 an hour