XPO | one more shipment

HARLEYRDKING01

TB Lurker
Credits
ask for one more shipment? i think not not my job anymore i just drive the truck let the investers look for the one more shipments:horse:

The whole 1 more shipment campaign was and still is a complete farce and the managers that allow the DSR's & CSR's that continue to LIE about securing that one more shipment, should be suspended pending termination for lying, cheating and stealing. Where's the integrity? ISWM= It Starts With Management

The whole 1 more shipment campaign was and still is a complete farce and the managers that allow the DSR's & CSR's that continue to LIE about securing that one more shipment, should be suspended pending termination for lying, cheating and stealing. Where's the integrity? ISWM= It Starts With Management

Well said:clap:

It's OK because it benefits the manager; No matter how obvious it is.

It's OK because it benefits the manager; No matter how obvious it is.

You darn right it's a farce promoted and sponsored by the white shirts.

Just yesterday I went into a customer for a pick-up, before I had gotten to their dock for the pick-up, they added another bill. When I called in the pick-ups to dispatch, he said "way to go getting an ISWM". I informed him that I didn't, that I had picked up un-scheduled freight. He says "It's the same thing." I informed him that it was not the same thing, that I did not ask for the extra freight, it was there waiting for me, BOL already complete. He then tried, (unsucessfully I might add), for several minutes, to get me to claim it as an ISWM. He finally gave up when he figured out I was not going to bend to his will on the subject. This has happened several times to me, and I wonder just how prevalent this practice is throughout the company.

Does management get some sort of bonus or atta-boys for ISWM's too? They must, the way they always try to force those of us with our integrity intact, to lie and say "Yeah it's an extra shipment". Sorry......I don't play that game. :hand:

The ISWM is any shipment YOU ASK FOR or IS NOT CALLED IN BY THE SHIPPER..but its still horse ::shit:: and the white shirts can go find the ::shit:: themselves I dont look for them and never will!!!!

The ISWM is any shipment YOU ASK FOR or IS NOT CALLED IN BY THE SHIPPER..but its still horse ::shit:: and the white shirts can go find the ::shit:: themselves I dont look for them and never will!!!!

Not necesarily, just because it was not called in, doesn't mean it is an ISWM. It's just unscheduled freight, unless the driver asks for an extra shipment. If it is already there, with a complete BOL, ready for us to pick it up, then it is not an ISWM.

Just yesterday I went into a customer for a pick-up, before I had gotten to their dock for the pick-up, they added another bill. When I called in the pick-ups to dispatch, he said "way to go getting an ISWM". I informed him that I didn't, that I had picked up un-scheduled freight. He says "It's the same thing." I informed him that it was not the same thing, that I did not ask for the extra freight, it was there waiting for me, BOL already complete. He then tried, (unsucessfully I might add), for several minutes, to get me to claim it as an ISWM. He finally gave up when he figured out I was not going to bend to his will on the subject. This has happened several times to me, and I wonder just how prevalent this practice is throughout the company.

Does management get some sort of bonus or atta-boys for ISWM's too? They must, the way they always try to force those of us with our integrity intact, to lie and say "Yeah it's an extra shipment". Sorry......I don't play that game. :hand:

the KEY word in the ISWM is ANY freight not called in by the SHIPPER any means anything
that is sitting there with or without a BOL any freight not called in by the shipper READ THE RULES and REGULATIONS:nutkick:

You get bonus points which translate into dollars. Those 200 points for every ISWM can add up pretty quick and they have some good stuff to buy. Just take the ISWM's they give you and use the points. Do you know how many points you have now?

Yeah, it's a snow job, but they figure somewhere along the line we will actually get a "real" extra shipment.

This is not the way it's suppose to be because our superiors should be leading us by example, but sometimes we need to be the example.

I agree that, at least in spirit, an extra shipment is secured through the actions of our DSR and was not already intended to ride on our trucks. Why would our leaders want to reward drivers for simply signing bills for freight that is already ours?

You get bonus points which translate into dollars. Those 200 points for every ISWM can add up pretty quick and they have some good stuff to buy. Just take the ISWM's they give you and use the points. Do you know how many points you have now?

Yeah, it's a snow job, but they figure somewhere along the line we will actually get a "real" extra shipment.

Good point about the "real" extra shipment. I was in the city for about three years and primarily handled an account that did not call in bills. They averaged like 10-15 bills a day so every one of them could have been an extra shipment. During that three years I might have got 5-7 legit extra shipments. For whatever reason, I can remember CSR's hinting for me to claim extra shipments when they were not.

Was/is there some kind of quota for the ISWM's?:shit:shitshit

I've always wanted to use the ::shit::.

I filled in for a guy when he took a day off. He called me and told me two shippers had freight for us, so just stop by and say I was using the bathroom and got extra shipment.

He had the shippers calling in freight to HIM instead of the terminal. Hahahaaa.

This is the same guy who, over a one month contest, got 132 'extra' shipments. Second place had 21. Heard he had fun at the NBA game he attended for free.

Do the 5% of these that are actually extra shipments offset the cost of all these ipods and ::shit::?

Over half of our city board has told their everyday customers to only call in one shipment and then they claim all of the other shipments as extra shipments. Total scam and the City dispatcher, ASCM, & SCM all know what is really going on. All involved should face severe disciplinary actions for stealing from the company.

They may not get a bonus or direct atta-boys but, much like the TDC the more they have from their barn the better it looks for them.

They may not get a bonus or direct atta-boys but, much like the TDC the more they have from their barn the better it looks for them.
Yes, those numbers are tracked and better numbers means better management - no matter how those numbers are achieved.

Marty told us we need more extra shipments and ::shit::. We are running below our quota and ::shit::. He threatens everybody with this ::shit::. I get my two a week and don't worry about all of that ::shit::. LMAO....