628x471_zps0bead21d.jpg
salt-lake-b-kstu_zps476694f2.jpg
FedEx-truck-accident-in-Tampa_zpse564a9b5.jpg
600_zpsa7d64433.jpg
imagesqtbnANd9GcQ2HBJLXtqCwAz0cGp-n_zps2db0013a.jpg

628x471_zpsc606e99a.jpg
3778614491_60a38cc5ca_b.jpg

fedex.jpg

Is this really fair? FedEx is one of the biggest carriers on the road. If course we'll see more FedEx's in accidents, because there is more of them out there.

Is this really fair? FedEx is one of the biggest carriers on the road. If course we'll see more FedEx's in accidents, because there is more of them out there.

Have you ever seen a Fedex truck follow the posted speed limit or other traffic laws? I never once have.

Lets not forget there are 4 divisions of FedEx.
Is it fair to compare the FedEx Freight drivers to the FedEx Ground drivers?

And no one is bringing up CSA scores here. Just showing pics and using anecdotal evidence.

You asked if it was ok to judge a company based on what the drivers do. I responded. CSA makes the carrier just as liable as the driver.

Have you ever seen a Fedex truck follow the posted speed limit or other traffic laws? I never once have.

Fedex freight trucks run the speed limit or 5 to 10 MPH under the speed limit in states except cali?

They're all set to run 65MPH, except for a few trucks that will only do 64 MPH?

Fedex freight trucks run the speed limit or 5 to 10 MPH under the speed limit in states except cali?

They're all set to run 65MPH, except for a few trucks that will only do 64 MPH?

The speed limit isn't 65/70 everywhere. Through downtown Indianapolis the speed limit is 50mph going through the I-70/I-65 split. Every Fedex truck I've seen that drives through there has the truck pegged out at governed speed. How do I know? Because I drive through at 53 tops and they pass me like I'm standing still.

The speed limit isn't 65/70 everywhere. Through downtown Indianapolis the speed limit is 50mph going through the I-70/I-65 split. Every Fedex truck I've seen that drives through there has the truck pegged out at governed speed. How do I know? Because I drive through at 53 tops and they pass me like I'm standing still.

I-70/I-65 split, otherwise known as the spaghetti bowl. If they're running flat out through there and keep it on all wheels, which is highly unlikely flat out? It sounds like the police aren't doing there job. If we get two speeding tickets, were gone. I agree with you on the unsafe driving through area's like that is stupid on there part, but if the police would do there job in any area like that, a lot of that would stop!

FedEx Cargo Jet Crash Tokyo Narita Japan Plane Landing Fail Flop - YouTube
090323-japan-crash-hmed-1125p.grid-6x2.jpg

An aerial shot showing a burnt out FedEx cargo plane after it crash-landed on the runway of the
Narita International Airport in Narita city in Chiba prefecture, suburban Tokyo on March 23, 2009.

faq9.FedExEwr2.jpg

Wreckage of the Fed Ex Newark accident, July 31, 1997

fedex.jpg

The crash of an ATR-42 cargo airplane while on approach to landing at Lubbock, Texas,
was caused by the flight crew’s failure to maintain a safe airspeed, which put the plane into an
aerodynamic stall at an altitude too low from which to recover, the NTSB determined.
whole_FedEx_3.jpg

http://www.floridadisaster.org/eoc/eoc_activations/fedex_jul_02/Images/whole_FedEx_3.jpg
FedEx Cargo Jet Crashed
in Tallahassee Regional Airport - Fri. July 26, 2002
photos taken by
Fl. Emergency Management staff

723-1hPfYg.St.80.jpeg

Read more here: FedEx plane crashes south of Wichita Mid-Continent Airport; Lawrence man dead - KansasCity.com

Comparison studies can be had of ALL CARRIERS that as well have PLANES.
For all Truck and Trailer accidents/wrecks/collisions, such can be said of ALL MAJOR CARRIERS, simply enter name here.

WHO, besides Airbrakes, has it in for FedEx??
--Oh, and like Airbrakes stated so typically in another Accident Forum thread: ALL ACCIDENTS (including WEATHER related) ARE PREVENTABLE through the little known usage of PROPER TRIP PLANNING--
Gosh, WHO knows why we were not yielded such useful information when WE ALL BEGAN TRUCK DRIVING?!

CHEERS!!