Overall how is every body doing ?

Hey shoeman!!!!

I'le be your bald headed stepbrother, you know.. the one your parents warned you about!:butt kiss: I'le be around the other boards too!

Ha Guys ! just started at n c t the job is a job, But that bad news was finding out Mike M was here. He still talks to you like ???? . May try at Roadway also.. I see Bill S is here now.

I filled out abf app. on internet same day jevic told us that was it, but never heard a peep out of them. Guess 56 years old and 35 years experience is not what they need. Would have been nice if they would just send you something or tell you to get lost.

54 with 30 years experience but they called today. Pending passing the drug test and physical, I'm on!

Think you'll pass? Kidding!! Best to ya Door Matt!!!:jiggy::jiggy:

As long as they don't test for chocolate, I'm good!

Seriously, the wife bought a four pound bag of candy the day before Jevic terminated us and I've gone through the entire bag in two weeks. Now, it was peanut butter cups and kit kats, so you understand why. Guess it's better than hitting the hard stuff.

I hear ya shoeman!!! Not the first time! I've been around thru two shutdowns one being a union company in 93' I will keep you posted out here as it progresses, it's very interesting as it unfold's

I started June 2 at Pyle transport,the T/L side of A.Duie Pyle.Probably $7000 less.Better and cheaper benefits.Should be ok.Got a call from Sherwin Williams.Gonna pass on them.

BTW,Pyle still needs linehaul for you guys in the NE.So far about 20 exjevic have been hired.They may still have local p+d left

I'm thrilled things are coming together for everyone after the abrupt Brake Check to your lives. Hopefully all will recover soon.

Goodbye LTL

Getting out of LTL / no luck at ABF,Estes,or Old Dominion. None of these appear to be hiring in Chicago area.
Road test at DOT Foods Wed.

ron the window clerk

anybody know how to get a hold of j1 window
clerk ron?--need to talk to him about some
motorcycle interests.

any leads would be appreciated

thanks
please do not post any phone numbers

Word is phone calls to J1 are not being answerd.Walk in only.Maybe if you stop in,someone will give ya what you need

Been elsewhere for about 6 weeks--getting .55cpm and get paid for everything but fueling---the insurance is alot better at half the cost -get more holidays-got to bring my vacation from jevic-and tell them when I go home and for how long---just doesn't seem right but I will take it!

no didn't try them wasn't sure if they could keep me out all week to keep from driving back to indiana every day. where is their term at ?

Been elsewhere for about 6 weeks--getting .55cpm and get paid for everything but fueling---the insurance is alot better at half the cost -get more holidays-got to bring my vacation from jevic-and tell them when I go home and for how long---just doesn't seem right but I will take it!

C'mon Big Daddie....Whats the company and your weekly gross b4 taxes,ins etc.....