XPO | overtime?

I could not make as much money this year, as I did last year if ot was over 8 hours.
That is a cut in pay.:chairshot:

If overtime is paid at one and a half times the hourly rate,then how would you make less?? maybe you need new batteries in your calculator...

I think if we are Conway we should all be the same straight across the board.Ot,wages.& bennies!Plan & simple.
everybody puts down the company but this different pay is common among other companies because of different cost of living in other areas of the country

this practice is not uncommom
among other ltl's R&L, estes, fedex etc.....

everybody puts down the company but this different pay is common among other companies because of different cost of living in other areas of the country

this practice is not uncommom
among other ltl's R&L, estes, fedex etc.....

So what!!!! that still dont make it right!!!!!!!

I do the same job as you do, and the whole cost to live being higher is just a cop-out...
I have been With con-way 17 yrs I started at 8.00 an hr if I knew then what I know now I wouldnt have stayed... Now I cant go...

Ok, What You Say Does Carry Some Merit About The Cost Of Living In Different Areas, And Thats Fine, Take Less Time To Top Out In Those Areas. They Say That We Are One Big Happy Family Now, But As Long As There Is Such A Big Difference In The Pay Scale And The Over Time Then Nothing Has Changed. And Get This, We Have Alot Of Saturday Work, Even If You Are Bumpimg 50 When You Get Off On Friday, We Are Told That Weekend(saturday) Work Does Not Pay Ot, No Matter What!!!

What does management say?

Has anybody in Southern management:butt kiss: ever said anything about the pay differences? Like trying to have the same policies in the South as in the Central. Has it ever kept you guys from being able to hire and keep GOOD drivers?

Has anybody in Southern management:butt kiss: ever said anything about the pay differences? Like trying to have the same policies in the South as in the Central. Has it ever kept you guys from being able to hire and keep GOOD drivers?
the pay at other companies in the south is about the same so nobody really notices.

So what!!!! that still dont make it right!!!!!!!

I do the same job as you do, and the whole cost to live being higher is just a cop-out...
I have been With con-way 17 yrs I started at 8.00 an hr if I knew then what I know now I wouldnt have stayed... Now I cant go...
did not say it was the right thing for them to do

and the i cant leave thing because i have been here so long is also a cop-out if you dont like the job leave and also if its because of money then dont live above your pay

i was really just explaining why these different companies do the different pay in different place of the country

did not say it was the right thing for them to do

and the i cant leave thing because i have been here so long is also a cop-out if you dont like the job leave and also if its because of money then dont live above your pay

i was really just explaining why these different companies do the different pay in different place of the country

Really?????????
What genius!!!!!!!!!!

Just quit and toss away my retirement and start at the bottom some where else, I suppose you would find it acceptable to take a cut in pay as long as the other company's did it too HUH???

As for the explanation, well ,,, sounds like the same ole crapola from management...

Is that what you are??? :1036316054:

did the PFH's go away

up here in the north east the guys tell me they got a raise but took away the pfh's is this true?