FedEx Freight | Pay differential

Median home price in San Diego is $542,000. We only get $30.18 on the local, and $37.92 on road. We're drastically underpaid. Paid $3.68 for a gallon of gas yesterday at the cheap station...

Median home price in Dayton, Oh is $52,500. Median home price where my terminal is located is $375,000. Yup, they care about us.
What you have to factor in is the TIMING of Dayton's "bump", as well as it's strategic location. Other than that, there is little or no reasonable explanation. Same goes for several other locations were (and were NOT) deemed "strategically significant".

What you have to factor in is the TIMING of Dayton's "bump", as well as it's strategic location. Other than that, there is little or no reasonable explanation. Same goes for several other locations were (and were NOT) deemed "strategically significant".
I hear that ROA has stirred the pot pretty good with mgmt about the GPD. I am watching this close and if it works we might want to try it here in South Carolina

How exactly did they stir pot? Lol
from what I understand thay signed a petition for the GPD, has it drawn up by a lawyer, turned it in to upper mgmt and have a meeting in a week or two. I have gotten all this from drivers so some of the info can be off a little so I suggest you talk to a ROA driver if you have the ability. also heard there might be a severe case of the Purple Flu spreading around. don't know just what I heard