FedEx Freight | Pay differential

from what I understand they signed a petition for the GPD, has it drawn up by a lawyer, turned it in to upper mgmt and have a meeting in a week or two. I have gotten all this from drivers so some of the info can be off a little so I suggest you talk to a ROA driver if you have the ability. also heard there might be a severe case of the Purple Flu spreading around. don't know just what I heard
I like the idea, thinking outside the box. They should team up with CHS, where there is "incontrovertible evidence" to support the case for adjustment. Incontrovertible, if there actually was any ongoing analysis. 3rd party or otherwise.

I like the idea, thinking outside the box. They should team up with CHS, where there is "incontrovertible evidence" to support the case for adjustment. Incontrovertible, if there actually was any ongoing analysis. 3rd party or otherwise.

Did you say 3rd party? Only the company needs 3rd parties from what we have been told... we have an open door policy where we can speak for ourselves as individuals.

Did you say 3rd party? Only the company needs 3rd parties from what we have been told... we have an open door policy where we can speak for ourselves as individuals.[/QU
Did you say 3rd party? Only the company needs 3rd parties from what we have been told... we have an open door policy where we can speak for ourselves as individuals.
the so called open door policy only works for the ass kissers and yes men . if you can think for yourself they don't listen. CHS has proven this theory with our fight(polite and professional) for the GPD. trust me when I say that we are watching ROA closely to see the outcome they get. Purple flu is starting to make its rounds here too

You guys are all so full of ::shit::. You had your chance and you chose to sleep with the enemy. I laugh at threads such as this. Keep the entertainment coming. "Purple flu" Lmao. Get the **** out of here. You're all more full of it than the Cali drivers trying desperately to hijack this thread.

You guys are all so full of :::shit:::. You had your chance and you chose to sleep with the enemy. I laugh at threads such as this. Keep the entertainment coming. "Purple flu" Lmao. Get the :censored: out of here. You're all more full of it than the Cali drivers trying desperately to hijack this thread.
Wish I could find something in this post to dispute. Anything at all. Other than the word "enemy", I can't.

Opposition would probably be more accurate, as it pertains to this topic.

Last edited:
I wish ROA lots of luck but honestly IF the company gives them a GDP raise they will be inundated with other centers doing the same. Honestly IMO many centers had the chance to band together and seek change when the opportunity was there but decided not to when we had a fighting chance and when a few had took the risk of stepping out on their own.

Last edited:
I wish ROA lots of luck but honestly IF the company gives them a GDP raise they will be inundated with other centers doing the same. Honestly IMO many centers had the chance to band together and seek change when the opportunity was there but decided not to when we had a fighting chance and when a few had took the risk of stepping out on their own.
I agree, but it might be fun to watch

Might as well accept the fact that it's One and DONE, as far as sharing the windfall.
Only way to benefit further is to become an investor/shareholder, as that is the true target audience.

Remember, FedEx projected $1.5 billion [annual] earnings boost from tax cut
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/20/fed...nt-5-billion-earnings-boost-from-tax-cut.html

Of that 1.5B (per year), a one time $200 million went to increased compensation. Your early raise, that year. Less than 14% of the windfall. Well into the 2nd year, that percentage drops to less than 7%, and so on, until the $ gain becomes negligible.

Oh, and the other 86+% (and rising) goes to areas that appeal to investors.

You divide up all the money equally in this country and the same people are rich now will be rich and the same people who are broke will be broke in 10 years

Maybe. But specifically speaking, if trickle down worked, there wouldn't be so many "poor". Outside of a few p.r. moves, that corporate windfall will never see it's way into the employees hands.