Estes | Pay Raise

Team 4 cents
Line Haul Bid 3 cents
Extra board 4 cents
Time clock drivers a little over 2 bucks
2 extra bucks on the weekends and a little extra different times of the day. After 5 before 9am etc. Don't call me bad names if this ain't true. It's just a rumor. I haven't seen it in black and white

Team 4 cents
Line Haul Bid 3 cents
Extra board 4 cents
Time clock drivers a little over 2 bucks
2 extra bucks on the weekends and a little extra different times of the day. After 5 before 9am etc. Don't call me bad names if this ain't true. It's just a rumor. I haven't seen it in black and white
Even worse than last year. Social Security recipients get 8.7% cost of living increase. We get 3 cents for line haul bid? A 4% raise? Just gets worse and worse, making less than 2 years ago on cost of living basis.

Linehaul up 3 cents to 77cpm
XB up 3.25 cents to 80.5cpm
Team up 4 cents… not sure what those guys are making these days
City at my terminal got up $1.85 to $32.25
They found some convoluted way to give the hourly folks a little for working 9p-5a and weekends. Anybody make sense of this yet?

Linehaul up 3 cents to 77cpm
XB up 3.25 cents to 80.5cpm
Team up 4 cents… not sure what those guys are making these days
City at my terminal got up $1.85 to $32.25
They found some convoluted way to give the hourly folks a little for working 9p-5a and weekends. Anybody make sense of this yet?
Yeah, I made sense of it. Business as usual, Estes isn't going to give any more than what other LTL companies are doing, especially going into a possible recession. They needed some kind of bone to throw out there like they care, to take away from the conversation that they are again sticking to the workers this year with a raise under half the cost of living.

Yeah, I made sense of it. Business as usual, Estes isn't going to give any more than what other LTL companies are doing, especially going into a possible recession. They needed some kind of bone to throw out there like they care, to take away from the conversation that they are again sticking to the workers this year with a raise under half the cost of living.
Low morale gets lower

Think 1st full week in January. Think other increases. Holiday and vacation. Vacation is figured at 40 an hour. It should go up and
How much is a smidgen?
It's what she said.
Think hourly guys is different each terminal. I thought it was $2 across the board but I think it's different on location. Our guys said something about $2 increase. Not sure when ot starts. Don't think they care about that junk at $36. Not sure if the bonus bucks will still be in effect for next year or not. Haven't heard anything. I didn't know we had a meeting. I never know when those things are. I just hear about it afterwards

Vacation (at least for linehaul CPM drivers) is calculated off the previous years amount worked and plugged into some formula. I only got $25.50 an hour on vacation pay this year. Not all that impressed with vacation pay.

Vacation (at least for linehaul CPM drivers) is calculated off the previous years amount worked and plugged into some formula. I only got $25.50 an hour on vacation pay this year. Not all that impressed with vacation pay.
I’m not sure how it’s calculated but mine as a Linehaul / Extraboard driver paid $40.00 an hour last few times I’ve looked. I’m fairly satisfied with the raise, as long as it stays a cool place to work and they aren’t busting my balls about particulars with harassment and putting cameras in my face I’m good.