TForce | payscale

skeeterhawk

TB Lurker
Credits
What's the payscale at the old motor cargo? Anyone know? The letter that was read the other day said there would be no wage difference starting the 1st of the year.:chairshot:

I'm at .513, the same difference now between our scales as it was before UPS merged us. About .03 cpm. And I think the per hour is 19.50, I don't know for sure. It's also the same difference 2.00.

What's the payscale at the old motor cargo? Anyone know? The letter that was read the other day said there would be no wage difference starting the 1st of the year.:chairshot:

M.C top pay road driver is .5173 and
$21.00/hr a hour. City top is $20.85/hr.
Jan. 1 road top will be .5438 and $21.00hr City top will be $21.50/hr.

M.C top pay road driver is .5173 and
$21.00/hr a hour. City top is $20.85/hr.
Jan. 1 road top will be .5438 and $21.00hr City top will be $21.50/hr.

So, they will bring MC up to the same scale as the rest of the company, As they should be since we are all one.

woodnnn who do you work for? Not ups freight. Top pay is .5313 per mile and jan.1 it will be .5438 per mile and 21.50 hr.

You might ask greezy trucker....I know he's out west with the ole mC

From my understanding this is true......So now on to the next subject wheres the due on the delay and breakdown???? Don't get me wrong I'm happy with the raises they just need to go a nit farther and I will have to find another gripe.....Or you all would be disappointed in me......

From my understanding this is true......So now on to the next subject wheres the due on the delay and breakdown???? Don't get me wrong I'm happy with the raises they just need to go a nit farther and I will have to find another gripe.....Or you all would be disappointed in me......

I'll never be dissappointed, if it takes you awhile to find another gripe, its just because the next one will be a humdinger. If we do end up going union, I think part of the contract should be a driver helper to throw our chains on for us. Its not much more than an inconvenience here in colorado, but I do believe places like Oregon want chains on anything round, to include the ciggarette lighter, for those of us who havent had the lighter stolen yet.

What Delay,:smilie_132: