TForce | payscale

Well sir if we crossed paths.....I'd buy you a fine cup of JOE!!!!!!!

Well I am sure I can get dispatch to send me in your direction, after all they send me everywhere else, Ya think I can make your area of the states in 8 hrs. with one of them there brown and grey vovo's.

I did try too get my new vovo with 3 turbo's this time around , they told me they ordered it with three ,but I am still trying to find the other 2.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Well anyway I would definatly do the same for you!!!!!

Good deal for you old MC guys. It's about time as Busternite said we're one company now.

Nope not yet, I'm hearing that the old M.C guys don't any kind of saftey bounus until
1-1-08. I thought i read somewhere that the saftey program ran from like Jan. 1-Dec. 31 i dunno. when it's written in black and white there seems to be gray areas i've just about given up.

Well I am sure I can get dispatch to send me in your direction, after all they send me everywhere else, Ya think I can make your area of the states in 8 hrs. with one of them there brown and grey vovo's.

I did try too get my new vovo with 3 turbo's this time around , they told me they ordered it with three ,but I am still trying to find the other 2.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Well anyway I would definatly do the same for you!!!!!

Your just looking under the wrong side of the hood......Turn the truck over real slowly and there they will be.......