Estes | People Net

dont have to worry bout it. it will probably take years to get it in all the trucks and go online. hopefully i will be retired by then.

dont have to worry bout it. it will probably take years to get it in all the trucks and go online. hopefully i will be retired by then.

ATL has them now and testing them.. TAM is to have theirs installed in October... It's coming by the 1st of the year...

Why in the hell waste the money on the over 900,000 mile truck I drive, and when that breaks down I take one with well over a Million on it....dont get it, now I know why I will try to stay in a 8100, they drive better anyway, less problems and they are like tanks in the winter and run over the best of deer with ease. But they kinda suck with no A/C runnin through Texas with that heat in the summer...

yeah but ya see those nice shiny ,clean new trucks everyone else drives.they owe money on those trucks . the raggady, worn out pos we drive are paid for. you just dont see the big picture driver.those other compaies have to pay truck notes, therefore there drivers cant recieve the wonderful beenies that we get.

Last edited by a moderator:
they put this stuff in 62 and 63 series trucks in 027.Quick tip on ac in the 8600 at least,if check ac light comes on and ac is blowing just air do this.while truck is running,turn left turn sig on,step on brake, and push down cruise control on steering wheel both sides at once.If it doesnt start blowing cold air at once,restart and it should work.It resets the computer some how.

they put this stuff in 62 and 63 series trucks in 027.Quick tip on ac in the 8600 at least,if check ac light comes on and ac is blowing just air do this.while truck is running,turn left turn sig on,step on brake, and push down cruise control on steering wheel both sides at once.If it doesnt start blowing cold air at once,restart and it should work.It resets the computer some how.

Ive had to do this twice this summer.I do basically the same thing except instead of truck running and holding brake,I turn to auxiliary with the airbrake set,with the same conclusion....What a lifesaver for a fat guy,lol..

How do you turn off the age filter on these things???? Trying eliminate some distractions
n2f.gif

How do you turn off the age filter on these things???? Trying eliminate some distractions
n2f.gif

First thing I asked was how do I get the p*on web sites and where the **** is the private browsing filter.Nice screen saver mildew.The hand held cradle is very useful now,my beer er I mean cold beverage doesnt fall over half as much now.

First thing I asked was how do I get the p*on web sites and where the **** is the private browsing filter.Nice screen saver mildew.The hand held cradle is very useful now,my beer er I mean cold beverage doesnt fall over half as much now.
The people net is adjustable also. You can make it flat. Makes a great place to put your coffee or lunch. Mine stays that way anyhow because I feel somebodies watching.

That's about a tackie mounting job... WTH.. Who mounted these things, Estes mechanics?
Don't know. Got to work one morning and the plastic cubby holder fell on the floor. I just left things alone and figured they'd get it in a few months when they did a pm. The next day I was singing, "Welcome to the future."

Don't know. Got to work one morning and the plastic cubby holder fell on the floor. I just left things alone and figured they'd get it in a few months when they did a pm. The next day I was singing, "Welcome to the future."

Don't you mean "Welcome To The Jungle"?