Estes | People Net

My Dads truck has one but there not using it yet. He got a brand new transtar and shares with a daytime linehaul driver

My company has peoplenet and I have to wait one minute past the half hour break or it peoplenet will not record is as a full 30 minute break and then force me to take another 30 minute break. Also peoplenet won't allow you to do a post trip if you are right at 8hrs on duty, it will force you to take a 30 minute break before allowing you to do a post trip.

My company has peoplenet and I have to wait one minute past the half hour break or it peoplenet will not record is as a full 30 minute break and then force me to take another 30 minute break. Also peoplenet won't allow you to do a post trip if you are right at 8hrs on duty, it will force you to take a 30 minute break before allowing you to do a post trip.

at 028 some special favoritism trainers will get by that.

I did my post trip without a 30 min break after the 8th hour yesterday. :hide: Y'all can take the extra 30 if ya want but I always have a date with some Texan fajitas and some hot senoritas every night. Last night was live music night and the bar fills quickly. Not that bad in here tonight btw